Home

PC Discussions Thread

This is a discussion on PC Discussions Thread within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2014, 05:43 AM   #49
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: PC Impression's Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guffers
So super sampling is enabled by default ?! That will crush weaker cards, no wonder people are having trouble. Or am I misunderstanding?
Seems to be. With it off my R9 270X does more than fine now on high. The last session even had pretty much smooth cut scenes.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:16 AM   #50
Rookie

MSchneider84's Arena

OVR: 6

Glad I held off. I'm going to wait for a patch or drivers to fix this. It's depressing that I spent so much money building my PC for games to be released so poorly optimized.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:45 AM   #51
Just started!

OVR: 0

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 07:45 AM   #52
Rookie

It's a straight port from Xbox One.... you can't even use your keyboard for typing! (You can only use awsd to control the keyboard when typing)

I'm sure tweaks will be out soon. For mods however, it's gonna take some time. There's no iff files this year, just a small number of large files in the 2k folder
Old 10-08-2014, 07:55 AM   #53
Just started!

Can anybody help me?

2k15 is the only game this happens on, I've tried the lowest to highest settings and I can't figure it out...The game only loads the graphics right when I'm in replay mode. Does anybody know what kind of error this is so I can research it maybe???

Heres how it looks in replay...

Old 10-08-2014, 08:08 AM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996
Can anybody help me?

2k15 is the only game this happens on, I've tried the lowest to highest settings and I can't figure it out...The game only loads the graphics right when I'm in replay mode. Does anybody know what kind of error this is so I can research it maybe???

Heres how it looks in replay...

Is this just for 2k?

Try: Update your drivers for your video card, play around with your video card's control panel (e.g nvidia control panel, catalyst control center for amd)
Old 10-08-2014, 08:12 AM   #55
Just started!

Tried man... no go

I have that iris pro 5200 , yes its integrated but I can play battlefield 4 just fine and it doesn't happen on there.... doesn't happen on tomb raider...nor bishock infinite. Only 2k...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 10:06 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm working with a rig that's inferior to most of you guys but I have no stuttering during game play so far.

Win7 x64
i5-2500k with boost to 3.7ghz
Nvidia GTX460
16g ram
1920 x 1080

In game I have my settings for the crowd set to medium everything else high, antialiasing off and Vsync on. I have cutscenes and replays turned off all together as I don't like the game flow slowed down. I'm enjoying the game right now as they have added some much needed improvements. However what I have seen is the cluster that takes place underneath the basket at times which makes it difficult to secure the rebound if it falls to the floor. This year's version forces me to know how a particular team plays. I can't just jump from one team to the next and play the same way. I have to know the dynamics of whatever team I play with and that's a good thing. That's how it should have been all along.

So far so good. I did get a chance to play one game online and I was up by 7 with like 2 minutes to go in the fourth quarter and the guy quits. I normally don't play online but want to get back into it but if this is how it's going to go then no thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »