Home

Stutter Caused by Camera Bug?

This is a discussion on Stutter Caused by Camera Bug? within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2014, 04:19 PM   #9
Rookie

yungmeaks's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Stutter Caused by Camera Bug?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebe1
2K Camera (Best camera, btw, simulates playing the game, vs watching from TV), stutters too. Not even when there's lots of action or when the camera swivels, those parts are fine, just random glitchy stuttering dribbling up the court, or even without the camera moving, the players would stutter. This is on an i7 16GB with Nvidia 7800ti 3GB @1080p, which runs everything else fine on ultra settings (Mordor, Tomb Raider, etc.).

So no, not just the 2K Camera. In fact, plays smoother with the Broadcast Camera, but cannot for the life of me play with that camera.
Holy hell, I feel this too. It's definitely most notable when dribbling up the court. Just random jitters/stutter for a second when near half court, then the game smooths back out to 60fps. This is definitely an optimization issue...
Old 10-09-2014, 04:47 PM   #10
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

So...2k needs to work with Nvidia and AMD or is it up to the GPU makers to smooth things out?
Old 10-09-2014, 05:12 PM   #11
Rookie

yungmeaks's Arena

OVR: 2

Man, I think we just need a patch, period. They need to go in and look for things they can clean up and better optimize for the common GPUs out there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 05:29 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 6

Bought a PS4 version just in case, guess I'll have to open it up If this stuttering was fixed, I would had returned the PS4 version. Well played 2K.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:48 PM   #13
Pro

Okay, playing in WINDOW mode, I can set everything to the highest settings, AA, Textures, Special Effects, etc., and everything is perfect. Full Screen = LAG. Same resolution. Sounds like an Nvidia problem?
Old 10-09-2014, 10:55 PM   #14
Pro

Okay guys, go into your 2K15 Video settings, put it not in FULL SCREEN and not in WINDOWED mode, but in FULL SCREEN WINDOW mode. I now have every option set to high, special effects, highest AA settings, and smooth! FINALLY! This is with my Nvidia card that was giving me problems in normal Full Screen Mode.
Old 10-09-2014, 11:59 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

Here is one more fix lol I'm sure you guys have seen enough of them already. Anyway I decided to roll back my drivers just like I did with Dead Rising 3. First I rolled back to the 335.23 nvidia drivers which I used for Dead Rising 3 and that did nothing didn't help at all. Then I rolled up to drivers 340.52 and this COMPLETLY FIXED the stuttering in broadcast camera which is the only camera I care about. Give it a try guys if your still having problems, atleast until nvidia or 2K updates there own stuff.

Edit: Okay after playing more its not perfect, but what I do know is that my performance is definitely better now so it has to be the drivers for sure. There needs to be a patch ASAP.

Last edited by crashbranman; 10-10-2014 at 12:31 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 12:21 AM   #16
Just started!

HornetsFan87's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungmeaks
Man, I think we just need a patch, period. They need to go in and look for things they can clean up and better optimize for the common GPUs out there.
i kept getting audio crack anytime it was stutter or freeze on me. I disabled my audio and now it works fine not drops nothing maxed out everything. Seems like Audio is the problem for me maybe you too. Anybody know how to fix this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »