Home

IT IS NOT FAIR THAT MY GOLD ANDRE IGGY IS ONLY 550 BID WITH 10 MINUTES LEFT!

This is a discussion on IT IS NOT FAIR THAT MY GOLD ANDRE IGGY IS ONLY 550 BID WITH 10 MINUTES LEFT! within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2014, 05:30 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
IT IS NOT FAIR THAT MY GOLD ANDRE IGGY IS ONLY 550 BID WITH 10 MINUTES LEFT!

BECAUSE THE SERVERS ARE SLOW AND DOWN HALF THE TIME. I CAN'T BELIEVE THE BID IS STILL ONLY 550 WITH 10 MINUTES LEFT. THIS IS NOT FAIR!

edit: i guess it does not show you the price on bids. these servers are whack.

Last edited by 2K15 PC; 10-18-2014 at 05:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2014, 07:49 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: IT IS NOT FAIR THAT MY GOLD ANDRE IGGY IS ONLY 550 BID WITH 10 MINUTES LEFT!

What did it end up selling for? In the case of almost all timed auctions people aren't going to drive the price up, they'll wait until the last minute to drop the highest amount their willing to pay to secure it.
Old 10-20-2014, 04:12 AM   #3
Banned

Re: IT IS NOT FAIR THAT MY GOLD ANDRE IGGY IS ONLY 550 BID WITH 10 MINUTES LEFT!

Man, I'm not even gonna lie. It sold for 550. I thought I could get some steals because my card was stolen from me. (I didn't). It seemed like it wasn't showing up at all on 2ks auction house. I mean a gold rated player only received 2 bids starting at 500 MT in a 72 hour auction that ended at 4 PM on a Saturday? Are you kidding me?

Anyways, I've seen him go for 6k since. I got screwed because the servers had to go down right when he came up to the first few rows. All I can do is smh.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:53 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 12

They should let us set a reserve price lol.

It's sort of funny watching 2k build up this whole micro-economy.. Auctions, gambling hell even having to grind for VC. Part of me hates the whole concept but I have to admit it does incentivize certain aspects of the game more.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:00 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipperfan811

It's sort of funny watching 2k build up this whole micro-economy.. Auctions, gambling hell even having to grind for VC. Part of me hates the whole concept but I have to admit it does incentivize certain aspects of the game more.
I can't wait until we get The Stage. Any VC I make from the MyNBA2K15 app is going straight to that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2014, 06:19 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipperfan811

Or it can turn into a loose beast like the mode which is modeled after, FIFA's Ultimate Team. It started innocent enough but it grew into a major thing with endless microtransactions, cheating, and complete removal of any aspect of fun.
Old 11-04-2014, 09:40 AM   #7
MVP

jk31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K15 PC
Man, I'm not even gonna lie. It sold for 550. I thought I could get some steals because my card was stolen from me. (I didn't). It seemed like it wasn't showing up at all on 2ks auction house. I mean a gold rated player only received 2 bids starting at 500 MT in a 72 hour auction that ended at 4 PM on a Saturday? Are you kidding me?

Anyways, I've seen him go for 6k since. I got screwed because the servers had to go down right when he came up to the first few rows. All I can do is smh.
Why did you put him on the auction house für 500 in the first place? I get, that you wanted to start with a lower price, so more people want to bid on the card. But even then I favor beginning with a more appropiate price.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »