Home

Real Shooting % vs. User Timing

This is a discussion on Real Shooting % vs. User Timing within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2015, 08:00 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5
Real Shooting % vs. User Timing

I just started a MyLeague and simmed to next year with the Cavs. I play on Superstar difficulty with User Timing and simulation settings with slight modifications. 3PT Success is set to 46.

Well I just played a game with the Cavs in MyLeague and Kyrie Irving was hot...ridiculously hot. I ended up crushing the Nets 158-96 using 12 minute quarters. The game was already way over heading into the 4th but I had 9 threes with Kyrie, so I wanted to go for the record. This is where it just got stupid because not once did I get a "perfect release" but I was extremely close every single time and they all went in. I finished 20-25 from 3 point range with Kyrie. I kept him in until the final 2 minutes because I was just humored with how easy it was to make 3s with him, so I kept shooting them. Now that it's over though, good lord that was ridiculous and very un-sim like. I never made that many 3s with one player on any difficulty setting in the history of the NBA 2K series. And this was set to superstar with sim sliders. Any suggestions? I'm 6-0 so far and with User Timing I find the game pretty easy to score but when using real shooting %, players brick wide open shots and it's frustrating as hell. There's gotta be a happy medium with User Timing, right?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »