Home

The Sigmaster - Offseason PC Roster

This is a discussion on The Sigmaster - Offseason PC Roster within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2015, 05:39 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 14
Sigmaster - Offseason 2.0 / 2.1 | 2K15 PC Roster

Sigmaster - Offseason 2.0 and 2.1

Update Highlights

Season and Franchise Mode Ready

All player contracts and ages updated for 2015-2016 season via Spotrac and other sources. Ages also updated for free agents.

Several Players Added

Some players created since initial release:

Jack Cooley
Duje Dukan
Christiano Felicio
Jerel McNeal
Raul Neto
Cedi Osman
Lamar Patterson
Terran Petteway
Sir'Dominic Pointer
Walter Tavares

Other existing players added to teams also, including Ronald Roberts, Axel Toupane and Salah Mejri.

Version 2.0 versus 2.1

Version 2.0 contains 2K made players which I updated with my own CAP's, so there are 4 player duplicates. These duplicates have been injured for 480 days as to not be signable in season mode. Version 2.1 contains no duplicates; the original 2K made players are on the teams instead of my updates. The link below is an example of the visual difference between 2K's CAP's and mine.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d6gx7l6rnu...rison.png?dl=0

Lastly, I made a minor slider tweak below for more turnovers; Pass Accuracy – 49/48

This roster can be found on 2K Share under User (eo718) - Sigmaster - Offseason 2.0 ----- Sigmaster - Offseason 2.1

Download link: http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads...ail&df_id=8062

================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ============================

Roster Highlights

Accuracy of Created Players

Created players resemble real life players(for the most part -- CAP's with skin complexion #6 are the least accurate and certain hairstyle compromises had to be made) and include rookies, dleague players, missing players, etc. Players not only resemble themselves, but also play like themselves. Players signature stylings were captured, and tendencies were made to simulate thier style of play. Footage, scouting reports and watching the players in actual games were all used to adjust tendencies. Rookie ratings were also based on the aforementioned data and were constructed to align with the 2K rookie ratings scale.

*Some created players in the game are still 2K players...I only remade a select few of them. For example, Jakarr Sampson is 2K made, wile Elijah Millsap is a guy I remade. You will be able to tell the difference(for the most part).

Roster Tendency Adjustments

Tendencies were adjusted in detail for each team to simulate accurate touches and shot attempts for players. In other words, stars play like stars, teams play like themselves and the ball distribution of teams is more accurately portrayed.

Adjustments were also made to post game tendencies with attention to making the post game more realistic. Players like Dwight Howard will be more likely to back you down in the post than shoot fadeaways or shimmy shots. It is possible to be dominated in the low post in this roster.

Signature Shot/Style Accuracy

Signature shots, dunks, and more were accurately adjusted for nearly every player in the league.

Ratings adjustments

Ratings were tweaked/updated league wide to reflect the recent season performance, and for shooting, speed(very similar to speed update made by 2K with some adjustments), defense and more. Overall ratings line up nicely in this roster, though adjustments were not made solely in consideration of overall rating. The ratings were adjusted in consideration of how players with comparable attributes were rated in particular areas, and statistical data. Signature badges were also adjusted in some cases.

Roster detail

Virtually every transaction to date has been reflected in this roster. I might have missed a few players, so If you find any players/camp invites missing, feel free to let me know. I plan to make updates every now and then either way.

Sliders Included

Because this roster is based off a roster update prior to Patch #4, it is best experienced with my sliders, which are below. The sliders were created to capture the flow of an NBA game. I have experienced realistic shot attempts, PIP, free throw attempts, 3pt attempts, and a generally more realistic and human-like CPU opponent with these sliders.

The sliders are meant to be played on Hall of Fame difficulty... patch #4 seems to have neutered the Superstar difficulty completely. These sliders are sim sliders, so against certain teams, it may require change in strategy and actual good basketball to win. The sliders were adapted to increase computer turnovers and mistakes, but you still need to force turnovers with good defense. Shooting with these sliders is such that you will need to contest shots if you expect the CPU to not score, but the CPU will not hit every single open shot either.

I have not tested these sliders in a User vs. User game, but they should work just as well.

HOF Sim Sliders

**Format -- Attribute - (User/CPU)

Offense

Inside Shot Success – 40/40
Close Shot Success – 38/38
Mid-range Success – 38/42
3PT Success – 43/44
Layup Success – 45/46
Dunk In Traffic Freq – 35/35
Dunk In Traffic Success – 40/35
Pass Accuracy – 50/49
Alley-Oop Success – 50/50
Contact Shot Success – 20/20

Defense

Driving Contact Shot Frequency - 100/100
Inside Contact Shot Frequency - 100/100
Layup Defense Strength (Takeoff) - 62/62
Layup Defense Strength (Release) - 51/51
Jump Shot Defense Strength (Gather) -68/68
Jump Shot Defense (Release) - 58/60
Help Defense Strength - 65/66
Steal Success - 50/50

Attributes

Quickness – 50/50
Vertical – 50/50
Strength – 50/50
Stamina – 48/48
Speed – 50/50
Durability -50/50
Hustle – 50/50
Ball Handling – 50/50
Hands – 50/50
Dunking Ability -50/50
On-Ball Defense – 53/56
Stealing – 50/50
Blocking – 32/53
Offensive Awareness - 50/70
Defensive Awareness – 55/60
Offensive Rebounding - 50/49
Defensive Rebounding – 50/50
Offensive Consistency - 5/20
Defensive Consistency - 54/50
Fatigue Rate – 54/55

Tendencies

Take Inside Shots - 50/40
Take Close Shots – 50/38
Take Mid-range Shots – 50/58
Take 3PT Shots – 50/82
Post Shots – 50/50
Attack The Basket -50/38
Look For Post Players – 50/45
Throw Alley-Oops - 50/35
Attempt Dunks – 50/50
Attempt Putbacks – 50/50
Play Passing Lanes – 51/52
Go For On-Ball Steals – 40/40
Contest Shots - 50/50
Backdoor Cuts – 50/50

Fouls

Over the Back Foul - 60/60
Charging Foul - 70/70
Blocking Foul - 75/75
Reaching Foul - 85/85
Shooting Foul - 75/75
Loose Ball Foul - 50/50

Controller Settings

Defensive Assist Strength – 0
Boxout Assist Strength - 15
Automatic Shot Contest – Intense-D

**Here is an example of some of the CAP's**

From right to left: Jahlil Okafor, Stanley Johnson, Justise Winslow, Aaron Harrison, Brandon Dawson, Pierre Jackson.

EDIT: In case images don't show, try this link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/72539igo76...mple2.png?dl=0

This roster can be found on 2K Share under User (eo718) - The Sigmaster - Offseason

Last edited by eko718; 08-09-2015 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Updated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2015, 06:44 PM   #2
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Sigmaster - Offseason PC Roster

Just saw this on NLSC (the image of CAPs doesn't seem to display on either site btw), looks really exciting. Unfortunately I made the mistake of installing Windows 10, so I'll have to revert back to 8.1 or hope 2k fixes compatibility with the servers before I can download this.
Old 07-30-2015, 07:45 PM   #3
MVP

Thanks for the heads up. I will add a link to the images, hopefully that works.
Old 08-06-2015, 08:36 AM   #4
Just started!

will add a link to the images, hopefully that works.
Old 08-09-2015, 08:32 AM   #5
Rookie

yusah's Arena

Re: Sigmaster - Offseason 2.0 / 2.1 | 2K16 PC Roster

Cannot wait to try this roster and sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2015, 03:58 PM   #6
Rookie

Amazo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
Thanks for the heads up. I will add a link to the images, hopefully that works.
Your roster is the best I found. But I saw it has been almost a month without updates.
Old 09-08-2015, 08:40 PM   #7
MVP

Thanks for the feedback. The most up to date version is 2.01, but yes it has been a while since an update. At this stage, there may not be any further updates with 2K16 coming out in a few weeks. Check for me on 2K16 if u get it.

Last edited by eko718; 09-09-2015 at 11:57 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »