Home

NBA 2K16 PC Impressions thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 PC Impressions thread within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2015, 07:57 PM   #153
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NBA 2K16 PC Impressions thread

I'm so glad the game runs smooth for me. 2K TV is working fine, everything is working fine except for the stuttering during the in between quarter highlights. Play the game pretty much everyday.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:13 PM   #154
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

OVR: 0

Update from Leftos at NLSC: they're still gathering data and investigating things. No solutions immediately apparent.

Quote:
by Leftos on Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:37 am

For the rest of you, if i haven't replied to you personally doesn't mean we're not investigating all of them. I'm collecting all the information I can on a daily basis and passing it on to the appropriate team, and doing my best to help investigate. You might receive a PM or a reply from me in this thread if I need more information.
Old 10-10-2015, 01:48 PM   #155
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Joel Embid is a beast in this game. Shot blocking, rebounding and tip dunk monster. Very dominant in the paint, reminds me of a young Dwight Howard.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2015, 05:44 PM   #156
Rookie

sakiboj's Arena

For PC this game is huge garbage. I dont know how it is on consoles but PC version dont worth 10€ max. Stuttering, colliding players, often guy that I am playing glues on opponent and stuck on him for few seconds, also opponents get some boost in 4 quarter and dont miss or my players get some debuff and even I lead by 20, I lose at the end by 1. Passing often ends in opponent hands even I use icon pass. Music stops after played match, sometimes game reverts controlls. Cheaters and hackers, mypark is full of them. Stuttering oh my god, every cutscene between quarters stutter, ending highlights stutters. Also if you won away game, highlights from player of the game, crowd is gone even altough highlighted action is from first quarter. So many bug that have been copy pasted from 2k15. Online play, horrible as always, lag lag lag. Every year game feels like it is open beta test and every year it is worse.

2k and visual concept decived many players by advertising and creating hype about this game and at the end it is huge garbage. Decived for my career story, Spike Lee talked about choices, choices, choices, there are no such thing in this game. Everything is predefined and it is bad. Game was released 2 weeks ago and now they are working on cross platform patch :crazyeyes: that they will relase by the end of the year, based on past experiences. And in february or march hype train will start about 2k17 and mark my words that it will be same crap like this, it will be full of bugs because copy paste is fastest and cheapest and visual concept like to do it. Also Ronnie2k and LD2k will start creating hype and after release they cant be found anywhere.
Old 10-11-2015, 05:46 PM   #157
Rookie

Naboulet's Arena

I'm as bitter as you about lag (I'm in Europe). But I don't get why we can't have definitive answers about that.

Support tells me to check integrity of cache game .

The crazy thing is that we're asking for a simple answer : is it because there aren't enough european players? Because they don't investi enough money in servers? They don't have the skills in netcode?
Old 10-14-2015, 04:10 PM   #158
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakiboj
For PC this game is huge garbage. I dont know how it is on consoles but PC version dont worth 10€ max. Stuttering, colliding players, often guy that I am playing glues on opponent and stuck on him for few seconds, also opponents get some boost in 4 quarter and dont miss or my players get some debuff and even I lead by 20, I lose at the end by 1. Passing often ends in opponent hands even I use icon pass. Music stops after played match, sometimes game reverts controlls. Cheaters and hackers, mypark is full of them. Stuttering oh my god, every cutscene between quarters stutter, ending highlights stutters. Also if you won away game, highlights from player of the game, crowd is gone even altough highlighted action is from first quarter. So many bug that have been copy pasted from 2k15. Online play, horrible as always, lag lag lag. Every year game feels like it is open beta test and every year it is worse.

2k and visual concept decived many players by advertising and creating hype about this game and at the end it is huge garbage. Decived for my career story, Spike Lee talked about choices, choices, choices, there are no such thing in this game. Everything is predefined and it is bad. Game was released 2 weeks ago and now they are working on cross platform patch :crazyeyes: that they will relase by the end of the year, based on past experiences. And in february or march hype train will start about 2k17 and mark my words that it will be same crap like this, it will be full of bugs because copy paste is fastest and cheapest and visual concept like to do it. Also Ronnie2k and LD2k will start creating hype and after release they cant be found anywhere.

how old is your computer? I have an i5 4590 & GTX 970 and no stuttering with everything maxed since the last update where they took out AA. And I haven't seen any of the other gameplay issues you claim are there.
Old 10-14-2015, 04:29 PM   #159
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

No issues with the game here too, only the commentary bug (i play 90% of my game time with no commentary and no suggestions worked so far... cant wait till 2k releases a fix)
Old 10-14-2015, 06:12 PM   #160
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
No issues with the game here too, only the commentary bug (i play 90% of my game time with no commentary and no suggestions worked so far... cant wait till 2k releases a fix)
I haven't run into that, sadly. Greg Anthony is annoying. i've played 3 games and already put on podcasts/twitch/sports/netflix while playing lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »