Home

Real Draft Class NBA 2k16 (PC)

This is a discussion on Real Draft Class NBA 2k16 (PC) within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2015, 04:06 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Real Draft Class NBA 2k16 (PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joosegoose
Or, of course, you do not have internet currently available on your 2k16 PC...
He posted on an online forum so he must have internet available. Either as hotspot from mobile phone or as regular internet connection.

He obviously has internet available to him. Sorry but I've been nothing but harsh towards these types of posts asking where he could download the roster or draft class. 99% of the time it turned out they were pirates. So I'm gonna assume that this time as well
Old 11-14-2015, 05:43 AM   #50
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
He posted on an online forum so he must have internet available. Either as hotspot from mobile phone or as regular internet connection.

He obviously has internet available to him. Sorry but I've been nothing but harsh towards these types of posts asking where he could download the roster or draft class. 99% of the time it turned out they were pirates. So I'm gonna assume that this time as well
Assume all you want, but it comes off as unnecessarily harsh. I know I've been without internet access to my home for months at a time before. Just because a person is able to access the internet in some fashion in their life doesn't mean they have access on their gaming desktop at the moment.
Old 11-14-2015, 09:06 AM   #51
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by joosegoose
Assume all you want, but it comes off as unnecessarily harsh. I know I've been without internet access to my home for months at a time before. Just because a person is able to access the internet in some fashion in their life doesn't mean they have access on their gaming desktop at the moment.
I am going to assume and I know it comes off as harsh. It comes off harsh because I always speak my mind.

I would love to think he just can't access internet from his gaming PC but experience in gaming community, especially PC community, thought me that 99% of these questions come from pirates. I wish no-one pirated games. Then we'd have full MyParks and great communities.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2015, 12:31 AM   #52
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

Here's a look at the new changes. I've added some Cyberfaces to a few of the prospects.

The face morphs are still there so if you don't like the CF you can go in with the Limnono trainer and change their CFID under the attributes tab to "0"

You would have to do this after they're drafted in your MyGM or Myleague file though.

I also added a CF to Dwayne Bacon that has tattoos, Dennis Smith Jr. from the 2017 class (changed his name to Dennis Smith so the announcers will call him), Luke Kennard (Duke), and Frank Ntilikina (France)
Old 11-21-2015, 10:09 AM   #53
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

Went through and edited hotspots in both classes since the patch allows it now.
Old 11-22-2015, 02:34 PM   #54
Rookie

God, I love this draft class. Now, if only someone can make a fully featured, constantly updated roster.
Old 11-23-2015, 05:49 PM   #55
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nique2KPC
God, I love this draft class. Now, if only someone can make a fully featured, constantly updated roster.
You can try my rosters: "November 20 2K Ros"

I made them for myself for use in my MyGM/MyLeague stuff but stats wise and rotation wise they're good for me. Based off the Nov 20 2k roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2015, 07:50 AM   #56
MVP

Kully's Arena

OVR: 22

Thanks, I have downloaded these and the your fictional draft classes. I appreciate all the hard work put into this!

How did you edit hotspots? I think I'm a bit blind on this.

Last edited by Kully; 11-27-2015 at 07:58 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »