Home

Please Ban Hackers on PC

This is a discussion on Please Ban Hackers on PC within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2015, 02:21 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Please Ban Hackers on PC

Guess the ban was only for VC abuse, nothing really changed
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=541057489
Old 10-24-2015, 05:37 PM   #74
Banned

hedop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
^^ Your usage of CE is obvious and blatant (as someone who can see all of your logs, I am the authority).

Take the year off to consider your actions moving forward in future iterations of NBA 2K. We want you playing the game with everyone else.
2 Days. I'm still waiting for those logs.
Old 10-26-2015, 02:05 PM   #75
Banned

hedop's Arena

Four days and still no reply from the guy who claimed that it's so obvious... mhhm.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2015, 04:20 PM   #76
Pro

Rip4ever's Arena

You should hit him with a Kriminal Sopina.

Old 10-26-2015, 04:59 PM   #77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedop
Four days and still no reply from the guy who claimed that it's so obvious... mhhm.
They are not obligated to give you any explanation. You broke ToS and they banned you, simple as that. You deserved it.
Old 10-26-2015, 07:51 PM   #78
Banned

hedop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by simesime123
They are not obligated to give you any explanation. You broke ToS and they banned you, simple as that. You deserved it.
And how would you know? Have you seen my logs? Have you seen my account?

I don't care what they are obligated to do. If someone comes in here and proclaims that he is my lord and saviour and all knowing and has seen my logs and therefore claims that I'm an abusive and obvious CE user than he should back it up no matter what his title is.

What kind of world do we live in if we just take someones word for something? Because he is the authority? Because he has seen my logs? No offence but if that was the case it would be really scary because that would mean that a lot of crazy people are right because they claim to be (Donald Trump etc.). I'm sorry but I'm not backing down on this issue. I was banned for VC glitching which I absolutely deny, completely and 100%. This guy now tells me I'm an obvious CE user who used the tool blatantly to cheat and my logs back that up. So let's see them then. Let's see how my logs back that accusation up. And please explain to me afterwards how I was banned for VC glitching when I was really banned, according to the authority, for CE usage.

Why is it that everyone is like: oh no, they not gonna show you cause you a bad person and they don't have to? Does it somehow threaten someone or hurt someone? Those are my logs. They collected data on me to which I did not explicitly give consent to technically it's illegal in Europe anyway. But nevermind that. They then banned me for something without providing evidence which, again, is technically illegal in Europe. Since they are situated in the US or wherever they claim that European law does not apply to them which, again, is illegal and actually fraud because if you sell stuff in Europe and that stuff is used from Europe then European laws apply.

I'm happy to waive all of that and not get into the details. I'm also happy not to laugh out loud that they had time to ban supposed cheaters yet have yet again not managed to stick to their deadline for delivering a patch that actually makes this game properly playable.

The only thing I ask for is: back up your claim. Just because you are a producer of the game or what not does not make you omnipotent or omniscient. Provide me with evidence of your claims. I'm happy to pass on my private address or emailaddress, sign a confidentiality agreement to not talk about the contents of the logs on pain of imprisonment or heavy fine, I don't mind all that. Just provide me with the evidence and give me a chance to actually appeal if there are grounds for it. If, as I think happened, I was banned for supposed VC glitching, then I want a chance to proof my innocence which is also currently not possible because 2k ordered that there will be no appeals.

So why do I have to justify myself? This is my only recourse. I have no possibility to appeal to the support even though I submitted evidence that I was not even playing the game on the date that my supposed violation apparently happened. The only recourse they offered me is to play via family share which I do not want to do. I want my account cleared and reinstated if I can proof my innocence. For that to happen I need to know what the exact claims are against me and I need to see the evidence that is used against me. In any other case in real life nobody would actually consider my request frivolous or unjustified. If someone claimed he saw me rob a store, drive someone over, murder someone or what not I would be granted all those rights and under European law this still applies. If you ban me from a service you will have to tell me why and show evidence that actually supports your claims no matter if it's an online videogame, a chatroom or what not. The only way to prevent that is to be non-profit (e.g. the servive is free) and therefore have special rights.

But I'm not even claiming that or arguing that because you guys would still say I should just swallow it. No what I'm doing here is simply calling someone out who called me out. He went on a public forum and denounced me as a cheater and openly shamed me for my alleged wrong doings and implied the nature of contents of my personal information. He could have send me a message and said: hey dude, I have had a look at your logs, you defo used CE so no chance for you to come back. But he choose to do it openly on a public forum. That's neither mature nor is it in anyway the right way to deal with someone. So now I'm calling him out publically and saying: support what you accused me off. Show me.

Can't see anything wrong with that and if I wasn't a supposed cheater and he wasn't a supposed producer of this game you guys would see this completely differently as well. But I'm the alleged cheater so I should be happy I'm not banned for life from OS and he is the supposed producer so you all kiss up to him anyway and he can do as he pleases. That's just great and shows a real sense for justice.
Old 10-26-2015, 08:27 PM   #79
Rookie

gotchaMF's Arena

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa4NBZkk_s8

Stop feeding the troll, guys. Just ignore him.
Old 10-27-2015, 09:38 AM   #80
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedop
/cut
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...1&postcount=19

"I use Cheat Engine..."
Hard to believe that someone that defends hacking here and in steam forums, and moderates a reddit thread about cheat engine for 2k16 doesnt uses CE himself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »