Home

Mauroth-Kao 2k16 Draft Classes

This is a discussion on Mauroth-Kao 2k16 Draft Classes within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-29-2016, 09:52 PM   #25
Rookie

blazenmusic20's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mauroth-Kao 2k16 Draft Classes

This may not be the right thread for this question, but I'm really wanting to switch to the PC version of this game. My question is whether my MacBook Pro can run this game, or if I'd need to invest in a gaming PC?

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 384 MB
Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 4GB 1600MHz DDR3
Resolution: 1280 x 800
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2016, 10:16 PM   #26
Rookie

blazenmusic20's Arena

Yeah, I found this out through a little more research. I'm looking into alienware products. Specifically "steam machine" or "alpha". Really would only want the software for more immersive gaming via mods. Any insight into whether these are good entry level PCs for an absolute novice?
Old 03-04-2016, 01:17 AM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazenmusic20
Yeah, I found this out through a little more research. I'm looking into alienware products. Specifically "steam machine" or "alpha". Really would only want the software for more immersive gaming via mods. Any insight into whether these are good entry level PCs for an absolute novice?
I'm not the right guy for this...but for sure your laptop won't run the game effectively. I suggest to get at least a mid level video card.
Old 03-04-2016, 01:21 AM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwayne12345
Hey heads up of something I ran into with my class is the ages. Seems to be a bug but the ages go up with each year into your My mode you are.

A 19 year old in a pre made draft class was a 22 year old when I imported it in year 3. Not sure if you've seen that or not?
Ciao Dwayne, I admit I never noticed this bug, but I also didn't check all the ages every time. Did it happened again?
From my side I noticed the wingspan changing though, a part from the attributes. I already wrote to 2k Support, but they just said to open a thread in the 2k forum (done: http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?...d-nobody-cares but nobody cares) and that meanwhile they informed the devs...but I won't count on it.

I really feel discouraged for these bugs and the fact that everybody seems fine with it.
Old 03-20-2016, 01:49 PM   #29
Rookie

2016 DC Massive update

Ciao guys! In the last weeks we weren't very active in the forums, but for sure we didn't stop working on our Draft classes.
While we're finalizing the release for the 2018 DC, we also worked intensely to update and ameliorate the 2016, which has now reached an unbelievable level of realism, and 2017 DCs too.

It tales too long to explain all the little improvements we made, but trying to summarize...

- Updated accessories
- Fine tuning of the ratings, tendencies, potentials and badges for the all players
- New extremely accurate Pro Layup/Dunk package/Pro ISO rating system (100% applied to the 2016 DC - Incoming in 2017)
- Updated faces for 50+ players, even to reflect new haircuts !!! Check some of the screens below and check if you recognize them: Kao made an amazing job!

Hurry up and download the latest updates!

USER NAME: Kao
FILE NAME: RR2016 Mauroth-Kao

and

FILE NAME: RR2017 Mauroth-Kao

And soon...

2018 Draft Class

Last edited by mauroth; 03-20-2016 at 01:52 PM.
Old 04-05-2016, 05:19 AM   #30
Rookie

flo182's Arena

great work!

I wish it would be possible to include these draft classes into my existing MyLeague savegame
Old 04-06-2016, 11:02 AM   #31
Rookie

The weekend is quickly approaching and what's better than a huge news? Ladies and gentleman, the 2018 Draft class has been released!

As we did for the 2017 DC, this is not the final version yet, but a fully playable beta, with all the rating, tendencies, similar looking aspects, correct measurements and all the main plays 100% ready. In the future we'll make some fine tunings especially on the animations in the next days, buy you can immediately enjoy the best 2018 DC available for PC in your association.

How to download it? Simply look for:

FILE NAME: RR2018 Mauroth-Kao

What'in?

80 REAL PROSPECTS!!!

Spoiler

SUPER ACCURATE RATINGS AND TENDENCIES
REALISTIC POTENTIALS
THE ONLY ONE OPTIMIZED FOR ALBYS REALISTIC ROSTER

It's important to mention that this will be our last draft class for 2k16 and I really wanted to have some big caliber prospects in, even if probably they would declare for the 2019 draft, although considering age they're all possible to put their name in 2018. For this reason, this final DC is really loaded with talent, with an unusual amount of big time prospects. Be ready to collect lots of 1st round picks!

Keep also note that there's an issue with 2k16 and the draft classes loaded from year 2, where most of the attributes are changed. Overall the balance should be assured, but it's important to be aware that you won't play with the same exact values I set originally. 2K is already aware of this and it will be solved for sure in 2k17, while chances for 2k16 are very low.

Last but not least, don't forget to download our latest 2016 and 2017 draft class, both updated on the ratings and tendencies after the NCAA tournament. Just download it from here:

FILE NAME: RR2016 Mauroth-Kao

and

FILE NAME: RR2017 Mauroth-Kao
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2016, 08:26 PM   #32
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Been using these with Alby's roster, thanks so much for all the time and effort you two put in. I know it has to be discouraging with all the unfixed bugs we have (can't get players young enough, sometimes a guy winds up with a 86 moving shot and 72 standing, etc...), but these classes make MyLeague that much better, especially for addicts like me.

Any idea what the likelihood is we'll be able to get custom cyberfaces for prospects again in future games, so everyone won't be relegated to the CAP system? Do either of you have any experience with cyberfaces if and when that becomes a possibility again?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »