Home

Ranked League Play Now Online (If some Dev could answer this)

This is a discussion on Ranked League Play Now Online (If some Dev could answer this) within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2015, 11:50 AM   #1
Rookie

Mickeyknoxx's Arena

OVR: 1
Ranked League Play Now Online (If some Dev could answer this)

Hi. Right now I'm in Development League and on PC we have listed just 28 players.
The higher leagues have less players. I'm just able to play with players in the league i'm in?

There's no way that i can play with players on other levels then mine ?

The Freshman league have 5038 players. So would be easy to find a match online. But the higher you are sometimes you have to wait more than 15 minutes to play.

Can't we have a system that first search players in our league but if it's not found then, we can play with players on other levels.

I wanted to get more clarification on how this works. Thanks.

By the way the online play is awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2015, 03:12 PM   #2
Rookie

Naboulet's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ranked League Play Now Online (If some Dev could answer this)

Hey Mickey.

I'm in the first division and I'm 100% sure that you're able to play with players outside of your league.

For a moment, we were only two in my division and I was playing against differents players. Even guys who didn't have 2 games and who weren't able to show their stats.

But it's really weird that you wait sometimes for 15 minutes. I'm waiting for max 5 minutes.
Old 10-12-2015, 03:52 PM   #3
Rookie

Mickeyknoxx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naboulet
Hey Mickey.

I'm in the first division and I'm 100% sure that you're able to play with players outside of your league.

For a moment, we were only two in my division and I was playing against differents players. Even guys who didn't have 2 games and who weren't able to show their stats.

But it's really weird that you wait sometimes for 15 minutes. I'm waiting for max 5 minutes.
Thanks. I have waited for more than 5 minutes, not sure if it was really 15, but it sucks to wait when u know others league u can play immediately. I know the games are better on the higher levels. It's real Basketball... Not some guys running full speed with Lebron, Westbrook, Durant. I'm sure u know them. It's hard to stop them sometimes. Durant is nasty on this game...LOL.... Thanks man...
Old 10-12-2015, 05:25 PM   #4
Rookie

Naboulet's Arena

OVR: 0

You're gonna be disapointed bro . All games are like this online.

Since servers are laggy, you can't defend correctly so people just take their best player and charge in.

And yeah, it's hard to stop them since you can't defend properly or get a good attack session. For example, IA in def goes faster than a pass.

Well, whatever
Old 10-12-2015, 06:37 PM   #5
Rookie

Mickeyknoxx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naboulet
You're gonna be disapointed bro . All games are like this online.

Since servers are laggy, you can't defend correctly so people just take their best player and charge in.

And yeah, it's hard to stop them since you can't defend properly or get a good attack session. For example, IA in def goes faster than a pass.

Well, whatever
Not so much. I can find some guys that tries to play basketball. Of course sometimes we all use some speed and athleticism to score some easy points. I use the Bulls. So, Rose, Butler and Snell can deliver some fast break points. But i always try to slow the pace run the plays. Try to find the open guy, hit the post with gasol... On Defense I like the Bulls, Butler and Rose can Stop Lebron/Irving or Westbrook/Durant. When I say stop i mean, the score less than usual...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »