Home

2K15 73% positive vs 2K16 41% (On steam)

This is a discussion on 2K15 73% positive vs 2K16 41% (On steam) within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2015, 07:00 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 2K15 73% positive vs 2K16 41% (On steam)

these are the reason i went ps4 this year. lastyear i went pc for nba15
Old 10-18-2015, 05:37 PM   #18
Rookie

flo182's Arena

Love the game so far and the only issue for me is that the commentary sometimes stops working.

Gameplay is amazing and 2k did great work again. The Community really seems to be super hard on them. Compared to my other sports passion (football) basketball players are blessed with 2Ks work!
Old 10-19-2015, 04:15 AM   #19
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Which it inevitably does for just about every PC title ever because they can't test 2343252353 different PC configurations as opposed to to just 2 or 3 for consoles. You want to see low Steam reviews, watch when Fallout 4 releases soon with all the technical and gameplay launch problems that Bethesda games are infamous for.
2k has in their team at least 2 pc experts. In 2 days they could have tested the game in various setups. The problems with sound and commentary are obvious the moment you launch the game. What happened is: They tested the game, spotted the problems and said "We will fix them after the game releases" or they didn't even play a full game on pc. Both are unacceptable. We're nearly 1 month after the release and hundreds of buyers with very good systems (including me) can't play the game. I personally lost about 10 hours in total tweaking the game, changing settings, exiting the game, launching again and it's really frustrating. We can't get a refund also as we spent more than 2 hours trying to make the game playable.
I really hope Steam/Valve introduces more strict regulations about future pc releases including extra compensation to the Steam platform and the customers for releases like this year's Batman and NBA2k.
Old 10-22-2015, 11:26 AM   #20
Rookie

It has to be "Mostly Negative" or "Overwhelmingly Negative" actually, not "Mixed"

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »