Home

Still no ETA for the patch?

This is a discussion on Still no ETA for the patch? within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2015, 09:31 AM   #17
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Still no ETA for the patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlynx
What guys do you mean by cross platform? Are we going to be able to play with PS4 and Xone players? Or do you mean something else.
I am new to the game and try to learn some things.

Στάλθηκε από το Coolpad 8297W μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Just means that each platform receives the same patch.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:41 AM   #18
QNo
MVP

OVR: 0

It's really depressing how such a good game can be unplayable. The only online mode I can play is Gauntlet, and I don't particularly enjoy that one. All the other ones lag terribly since I can't maintain 60 FPS on the lowest of settings. The one exception is the 71 Lakers arena, which has stable 60 FPS apart from camera turns. All I want is to be able to play 5v5 basketball online, I don't care if I get 8 bit graphics.

Reading about people complain about things like wrong crowd reactions being game-breaking on the main forums seems completely absurd to me. I even purchased the MJ edition because I was so hyped about the new gameplay that I wanted to show my appreciation, but the best gameplay is useless if you can't actually play.
Old 11-01-2015, 11:01 AM   #19
Pro

Vroman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
It's really depressing how such a good game can be unplayable. The only online mode I can play is Gauntlet, and I don't particularly enjoy that one. All the other ones lag terribly since I can't maintain 60 FPS on the lowest of settings. The one exception is the 71 Lakers arena, which has stable 60 FPS apart from camera turns. All I want is to be able to play 5v5 basketball online, I don't care if I get 8 bit graphics.

Reading about people complain about things like wrong crowd reactions being game-breaking on the main forums seems completely absurd to me. I even purchased the MJ edition because I was so hyped about the new gameplay that I wanted to show my appreciation, but the best gameplay is useless if you can't actually play.
Even with the 60 fps, play now online is really laggy most of time with input delay and isn't playable at all. Only park and pro am works fine ,not always but much better than full team control modes.
Old 11-01-2015, 01:58 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroman
Even with the 60 fps, play now online is really laggy most of time with input delay and isn't playable at all. Only park and pro am works fine ,not always but much better than full team control modes.
True that, Myteam is unplayable for me and lots of people this year, as someone else said on other forum: ''**** 2ksport/Visual Concept.
**** always and forever.''
Old 11-01-2015, 08:20 PM   #21
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Im predicting this Tuesday.
Old 11-01-2015, 08:45 PM   #22
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Im predicting this Tuesday.
It would be the 3 week anniversary of the patch going live for PS4. I'd take it.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:43 PM   #23
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

I'm predicting the week of Black Friday....Thank goodness this games works well for me.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:51 PM   #24
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I'm predicting the week of Black Friday....Thank goodness this games works well for me.
Looks like a patch just came now...4.3 Gb, downloading now...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »