Home

New NBA 2K16 Patch Available Now For PC Users, Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on New NBA 2K16 Patch Available Now For PC Users, Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2015, 03:16 PM   #17
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: New PC Patch (11/2) - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
Oh well I hope performance is fixed for me too as I have a R9 280x and it's ridiculous I can't play the game.
Same card as me. The play is fine until the audio stuttering kicks in which is frequently
Old 11-02-2015, 03:22 PM   #18
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroman
Besides commentary cut off, also sounds of possession's jingles/defense chants gone as well. Overall it feels like there is no attendance at all in court.
That's strange. I've experienced audio cut out a few times but not recently. What mode do you guys see it in?
Old 11-02-2015, 03:23 PM   #19
MVP

Kully's Arena

OVR: 22

Getting a FPS increase (running an absolute smooth 60 fps everywhere), no stutter at all during cutscenes/halftime score check. No issues with commentary, very solid right now.

I have lost the directional passing icons as someone else has stated.

My specs:

i7 2600K @4.4 ghz
16 GB RAM
EVGA GTX 980Ti
Windows 10
Old 11-02-2015, 03:28 PM   #20
Just started!

I have no more stuttering at all during lineups and quarter highlights. For those of you that don't have icons I think it is isolated to the XboxOne controller. If I swap out and use my old 360 controller the icons are present. Not ideal but it is a workaround for people with both until they fix it. I have 100% faith they will get it worked out since when it happened before they fixed it fairly quickly with a PC only patch.
Old 11-02-2015, 03:32 PM   #21
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Definitely a performance increase, I'm no longer limited to minimum now. Still playing around with settings to find the right combination for me, hopefully I can get my 2k15 settings.

For some reason, if I change FAST_TEXTURE_FORMAT_CONVERSION from 0 to 1 in the config, the game sets it back to 0 whenever I launch it. Anyone else experience the same, know why it is, or if I should even bother with it?

Edit: Also appears the ability to change hair shaders was removed...using medium shaders means low quality hair it seems.

Last edited by joosegoose; 11-02-2015 at 03:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2015, 03:33 PM   #22
MVP

Kully's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakeshowtime
I have no more stuttering at all during lineups and quarter highlights. For those of you that don't have icons I think it is isolated to the XboxOne controller. If I swap out and use my old 360 controller the icons are present. Not ideal but it is a workaround for people with both until they fix it. I have 100% faith they will get it worked out since when it happened before they fixed it fairly quickly with a PC only patch.
Crap, I only have the Xbox One Elite controller and the Xbox One Lunar Controller.

Directional passing is a lot harder without the icons, I guess I have to start remembering now.
Old 11-02-2015, 04:05 PM   #23
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Now that is what I called PATCH NOTES. Fully detailed and posted as soon as the patch is live.
Old 11-02-2015, 04:42 PM   #24
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroman
Right now testing patch in play now (offline) and commentary is gone after few minutes of gameplay. Other than that game works really smooth so far.
well thats sad to hear as im one of the few people who has zero issues with the performance of the game... however no commentary in 80% of your game makes it unplayable for me, i had this game since release and have played maybe 10 full games, the worst part ? I wanna play it so bad but without the commentary... it's just not worth it for me .

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »