Home

Back at it: creating a 2k17 roster for 2k16!

This is a discussion on Back at it: creating a 2k17 roster for 2k16! within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2016, 02:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Back at it: creating a 2k17 roster for 2k16!

Hi guys, back at it again!

I'd need motivated people to help me out and do this good roster quickly enough, I've created a Facebook group for that purpose!

The main tasks are:

-Creating rookies.

-Updating the free agent pool with free agent signings, contracts etc. Not very complicated, you just need to follow the news.

-Adding a year of age/experience to all players, as well as decreasing one year to their contract. Easy to do but takes time. I already have someone on it.

If you're motivated but don't know exactly how to do (for example how to create rookies/rookie stats), I can help you out with all the tools and links I use.

So yeah, anyone motivated can pm me or post below.

What you will in find this roster (I just copy-pasted last year's description haha):
-Every first round pick and second round picks likely to sign with accurate ratings, faces and style of play. If you feel we have missed a player who you think will sign, add his name in the comments section.
-EVERY free agent deal up to now, with correct contracts.
-Updated age, contract and pro experience for EVERY player assigned to a team.

What you will not find in this roster:
-Every draft pick... there is simply no point in creating players who will not come next year, let alone during their entire career.

Last edited by Pims95; 06-24-2016 at 03:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2016, 05:14 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Back at it: creating a 2k17 roster for 2k16!

Update: we are already 4 on the project, what I would mainly need are people who want to create rookies with everything that is not ratings-related. Tutorials exist and I have all the links provided on the group to make it super easy, it takes max 20mins per player based on my experience from last year.
Thus, if you are looking to create 1, 5 or 10 rookies, feel free to add me on steam ( Javale_McCheese [FR] ) or by facebook (pm me and I'll give you my facebook ). I must emphasize that any, and really any, help is appreciated.

Last edited by Pims95; 06-26-2016 at 05:57 AM.
Old 06-25-2016, 09:10 PM   #3
Just started!

im glad you are working on this, but i am impatient and was wondering if there is a ETA on this release? ive been searching everywhere for a roster download post draft.
Old 06-26-2016, 05:48 AM   #4
Rookie

If you want an idea, we have started yesterday and have already:
-updated all contracts/age/experience for every player, free agents included.
-updated transactions up to now
-created/added from euroleague 20 players, with half of them completely created and the other half just needing to have ratings adjusted.

We may very well have it done before the free agency even begins.

We are currently 6 working on the project, all with varying degrees of implication (life always comes first) and are looking to add as many people possible to:
-create rookies, their looks, their measurements and stuff (I have links to tutorials and data that makes it very easy to do)
-produce ratings. (I have a spreadsheet for this, it's super simple)

Help on both fronts is welcome, so if you have a bit of time (and I'm sure you do, it takes max 20 mins per player), why not join us and help out a little instead of just waiting for it to arrive all baked?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »