Home

NBA 2k17 PC Performance

This is a discussion on NBA 2k17 PC Performance within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2016, 09:23 AM   #41
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2k17 PC Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyHolmes
It basically looks the same, but less blurry. I personally own 2k16 on both and the PC is for sure the better version. Like going from 720p to 1080p difference IMO. 2K17 should be the same, as I'm pretty sure 2k16 was the best it's going to get on a PS4 (not pro) model.

So i have to say i play on xbox one and nba 2k17 from nba 2k16 took a very surprising jump then again im playing on a slim xb1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 09:23 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Not sure if this will help with anyone else but my stuttering issues were completely resolved by playing in full screen windowed mode. No idea why but it's almost perfectly smooth now.
Old 09-17-2016, 11:28 AM   #43
Rookie

ohthestatic's Arena

Getting this audio glitch that I experienced in 2k16...basically any time there's a lot of noise going on in the game (let's say crowd chanting the time when shot clock winds down, the beeping of shot clock, general basketball sounds, commentators...), the games audio will get really choppy for a couple of seconds and distorted, then 3 seconds or so later sound perfectly fine until this happens again.
Old 09-17-2016, 12:28 PM   #44
Rookie

I could run everything max on 2k16 so I can now with 2k17, but I'm having huge problem now with artifacts all over with AMD card though fps are solid. I don't have this problen with any other game. What could cause this? Because 2k16 was super at everything.

Also some micro stutter happens when period ends.
Old 09-17-2016, 12:39 PM   #45
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Major micro stutter. This is bugging me how little love this game gets on this platform. I get the whole multi configs make for multiple bugs, but this is two years in a row with the same performance issues. On basically the same engine. Not sure if I want to ride this train again. They finally got the AMD side stable after a while, but I never was able to get my NVidia system stable. I've never, ever had a Fifa game be this hard to get to run smoothly. Even PES, which is the poster child of "we give PC gamers leftovers" runs better than this. Not happy....

Update: Steam refund pending. Maybe I'll buy it again if they fix it....

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Last edited by BrianFifaFan; 09-17-2016 at 01:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 08:12 PM   #46
Rookie

brown19's Arena

OVR: 2

they need to fix sli.. sli worked perfectly in nba 2k games for a long time, so far sli not working... please fix it 2k...
Old 09-17-2016, 08:42 PM   #47
Rookie

striker3771's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown19
they need to fix sli.. sli worked perfectly in nba 2k games for a long time, so far sli not working... please fix it 2k...
What video card? My brother is running with two 1080 cards and the game is running smooth as butter.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:35 PM   #48
Rookie

Couple things, Full screen Windowed is a stutter fest so switch to Windowed and you should be much better. Also for people with multi monitor setups like myself don't have a video running on another monitor.

Now, my problem is this. 980ti Classified 16gb of ram 4790k everything is maxed (just like last last year where I got 90 - 100+ FPS and now I'm only getting 50-60 FPS? What's the deal? Is this normal? Is this what you guys are seeing?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »