Home

Old 09-19-2016, 08:53 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: PC Bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by joosegoose
What is your player detail setting at? If not at high, try setting to high and try again.
Hm. I had it at High and turned to Medium to see if graphics was somehow adding to lag I am getting in MT Blacktop. (It isn't.)

Will try turning back to High.

Is this for the graphics or shorts or both bugs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2016, 08:58 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebIndigo
I'm having the same bug, in MyLeague. It sucks flying blind; it would be nice if someone could post screencaps of all the striping patterns etc. so I can pick the right ones rather than go back and forth a zillion times.

Another thing, I don't know if it's a bug or I just don't know how to do it, but I can't figure out any way to get a logo or text on shorts. I move a logo down vertically and it just slides down the jersey until there's nothing more visible. Is there some trick to getting it on the shorts, some button or menu I'm not figuring out?
I'm not touching this until the bugs are fixed. Too much of a pain in the *** even when all works as it should. Still annoyed we still can only have one set of custom unis in MyTeam.

On graphics on shorts...I remember taking a while to figure it out last year. But not worth trying to figure it out til one is no longer blindly making changes.
Old 09-19-2016, 09:42 PM   #11
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

All I remember is that in 2k16 shorts were absolutely barren in the jersey creator unless you had player detail set to high. 'Legacy' issues like this are pretty common in the series so I just figured it was probably the same issue this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2016, 09:55 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 9

Is the controller disconnect bug still around? I want to pick up 2K17 eventually but if my controller is going to disconnect during Online Play Now, that's not going to be much fun!
Old 09-20-2016, 12:16 AM   #13
Rookie

WebIndigo's Arena

Does anyone find most of the fonts in Images to be remarkably similar, like the same half-dozen or so over and over until you get towards the end of the list? I'm wondering if this is an issue where I need to raise my graphic levels to see them properly.
Old 09-20-2016, 12:20 AM   #14
Rookie

WebIndigo's Arena

Also, is there a way to report bugs from within the game? I'm new to sports gaming but it's the standard in MMOs.
Old 09-20-2016, 02:59 AM   #15
Pro

GOBLUE_08's Arena

OVR: 10

Having an issue with text messages in my career. During text conversations the most recent text gets cut off and you cant reply. Was working fine at first, now can't respond to texts with out constantly alt tabbing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 03:16 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by joosegoose
All I remember is that in 2k16 shorts were absolutely barren in the jersey creator unless you had player detail set to high. 'Legacy' issues like this are pretty common in the series so I just figured it was probably the same issue this year.
Thanks! Turning Player Detail back to High did the trick, in terms of not being able to see changes to shorts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »