Home

Performance Hints?

This is a discussion on Performance Hints? within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2017, 06:32 PM   #17
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Performance Hints?

Is anyone else having problems playing an actual game? I haven't played in a few days but I went to start up a game and it just wont let me press A to continue after it's 100% loaded. The background of the game still moves but I can't press anything.
Old 10-04-2017, 08:28 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 6

Haven't played in a few days so haven't received that error.. I did feel after the 3rd Patch I think..the screen would go black and then you hear the audio..a d then it goes on..but did scare me as I felt it was going to freeze.

Not my p.c as I got a great rig..and can run in 4k.

Have you tried the steam forums??I guarantee you there is a fix there...or at least tons of others experiencing the same problem sadly with the PC it could be anything from a driver or something 2K messed up.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-18-2018, 07:21 PM   #19
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Any one else having audio issues with 2k18? It's like the Sound is affecting the framerate drastically. Commentary sounds like they are speaking thru a fan. Frustatrated. If I disable the sound card/driver I get better fps but zero sound efx. Game debate says I can run the game at high based on my specs but I have issues at that setting and below.

i7 4710, 2gb VR sli, gtx 860m, 24gbram.

I've updated drivers already..
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 08-13-2018, 01:36 PM   #20
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Anyone else experiencing crashes to desktop when playing in Orlando? It's the only stadium this is happening with for me..help
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

Last edited by NINJAK2; 08-13-2018 at 04:39 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »