Home

Sim Rosters?

This is a discussion on Sim Rosters? within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2018, 11:08 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sim Rosters?

I got a roster with full sig edits, coach system/Poe edits, height/position edits, almost done with badge edits. Up to date as of the butler trade. I’ll upload to 2k share in a bit under my username.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-18-2018, 01:54 AM   #18
Rookie

michdb8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenksalot
I got a roster with full sig edits, coach system/Poe edits, height/position edits, almost done with badge edits. Up to date as of the butler trade. I’ll upload to 2k share in a bit under my username.

In that case we can add all the edits to your roster I ll send you a pm

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-25-2018, 08:29 AM   #19
Rookie

Ohhmyjoshhh's Arena

Whats up fellas, I don't know if you guys are already working on a roster or not, but I am also interested in a sim roster (attributes, tendencies, etc)

I am big on sim basketball and have yet to find a good roster on pc... A little disappointed after switching to PC this yr... If you guys need help, I can help with signature edits to help get this thing rolling!
Old 11-25-2018, 09:40 AM   #20
Rookie

michdb8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohhmyjoshhh
Whats up fellas, I don't know if you guys are already working on a roster or not, but I am also interested in a sim roster (attributes, tendencies, etc)

I am big on sim basketball and have yet to find a good roster on pc... A little disappointed after switching to PC this yr... If you guys need help, I can help with signature edits to help get this thing rolling!
jenksalot and i are working in the roster we done with tendencies we made around 250 players full, now we are working o coach sliders, players ambitions etc, on signatures we only have the jumping shots so maybe you can help with the other signatures like dunk and layups
Old 11-25-2018, 09:49 AM   #21
Rookie

Ohhmyjoshhh's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by michdb8
jenksalot and i are working in the roster we done with tendencies we made around 250 players full, now we are working o coach sliders, players ambitions etc, on signatures we only have the jumping shots so maybe you can help with the other signatures like dunk and layups
Awesome, sounds like a plan! I have a word doc of edits which include layups, dunks, pull ups, post fades, dribbles, etc (from blufu, woody, and others I kept over the yrs).

Can you PM the roster file name you guys are working on?

Also, does this roster have the latest shoes & city jerseys?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2018, 09:16 PM   #22
Rookie

michdb8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohhmyjoshhh
Awesome, sounds like a plan! I have a word doc of edits which include layups, dunks, pull ups, post fades, dribbles, etc (from blufu, woody, and others I kept over the yrs).

Can you PM the roster file name you guys are working on?

Also, does this roster have the latest shoes & city jerseys?
I sent you a pm

city jerseys are on the roster the latest shoes i didn't check but the roster is very recent
Old 11-28-2018, 05:36 PM   #23
Rookie

Any shoe/accessory guys (or gals) have any spreadsheets or want to contribute shoot me or michdb8 a pm. The roster is basically done, just waiting on Celtic to release his attributes update.

Old 12-03-2018, 02:01 PM   #24
Rookie

Ohhmyjoshhh's Arena

Whats up OS,

We have some great news for the PC community! We have converted over Celtic LG's roster to PC along with a lot other edits. This roster has edits on signatures, accessories, trades, tendencies, badges, number changes, height changes, age peaks, financials, coaching staff, etc. I want to thank the OS community who put effort in every year who help make this game enjoyable.

Jenksalot and michdb8 have put a lot of effort into converting this roster and I want to thank them for letting me help. We wanted to give the PC community a roster that was worthy for sim play!

The roster is on 2kshare under:
username: ohhmyjoshhh
file name: CelticLG Roster

We want to give shout out to many OS users for their work as it was also incorporated with this roster: CelticLG, vannwolfhawk, barncore, woody, blufu, soundsational, fc155, & gabri3l3.

**We apologize if there is anyone we missed. We are in no way claiming this to be our work; we just worked as a team to use everyone's great efforts to give the PC community a worthy roster. If anyone was left out, please let us know & we would be more than happy to add you for recognition of your work**

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »