Home

CelticLG Roster to PC

This is a discussion on CelticLG Roster to PC within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2018, 02:21 PM   #9
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: CelticLG Roster to PC

Thanks for this!!

how do you convert rosters? I'd love to get Skillz NCAA roster over. Or is it just editing and using his templates?
Old 12-08-2018, 06:19 PM   #10
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLG
You may have to edit "RollvsPop" tendency. At 0 he'll only roll, at 100 he'll barely move after the screen
I checked this, and there's no difference in that tendency between this roster and the official 2k one. But I played a game last night with the official roster, and calling Jokic to "Fade" resulted in him toeing the 3pt line every time.

I then went back to the CelticLG Roster (double checked that tendency, they are both set at 25) and for some reason, every time he refused to stay outside the 3pt line. I don't know enough to know why that would be, but it's there.

Edit: after double checking this, maybe you have it backwards? ie: Plumlee (who has zero biz shooting a 3) has this tendency set to 100. Guards have this tendency set to 0. I would have assume from these settings that a value of 0 would make them stay out. I'll try that with Jokic, but again, nothing was changed from the official roster and his behavior in this aspect is different.

Edit 2: I took a video: https://gfycat.com/QueasyUnderstatedFlatcoatretriever

The first part ~25secs is the edited roster. You'll notice he *almost* wants to stay out the first time, and the second time he just rolls mid range. This is the exact behavior I experience all game. The second clip is the official roster, and it's clear he get's and stays behind the 3pt line.

So I have no idea why this would be. Other than this, everything else seems spot on and I really like the way the Nuggets were upgraded. But not being able to get Jokic to stay outside on a Fade command is weird. Wish I could help beyond that.

Last edited by Bahnzo; 12-08-2018 at 06:58 PM.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:08 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey thanks for porting this over! I heard this roster edit is excellent.

Gonna try it out in a few but just wondering what sliders you guys are using with this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2018, 03:33 PM   #12
Rookie

HesiPullupJimbo's Arena

Thank you all for the hard work! I really like these with a few exceptions. The most notable of which is TJ Warren still having a D- for 3pters. He has drastically improved his form in the offseason and is knocking them down regularly. He is taking 4.2 a game at .432% rate. According to NBA.com they are almost entirely catch and shoot (3.8 per game vs. 0.4). On catch and shoot his percentage is almost 45%. He's still awful at pull-up threes though. He's shooting 20% on pullup 3's, but only takes .4 per game. He is also only really taking open 3's. Only 0.3 attempts per game are considered tight (defender 2-3 feet away), although he still makes those at a 42.9% rate. He never takes really well defended 3's.
Old 01-16-2019, 12:45 PM   #13
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Anyway I can manually download this please? I have been having server issues for some reason. Would really appreciate it
Old 02-17-2019, 10:54 PM   #14
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1

Nice! Is this going to be maintained over the course of the year? I'm in a 30 team CPUvsCPU league that currently uses default 2K rosters (gross!) but maybe we could use this instead. It would need to be maintained though

Last edited by Barncore; 02-17-2019 at 10:57 PM.
Old 02-18-2019, 04:36 PM   #15
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barncore
Nice! Is this going to be maintained over the course of the year? I'm in a 30 team CPUvsCPU league that currently uses default 2K rosters (gross!) but maybe we could use this instead. It would need to be maintained though
I just checked the roster and it does look like it's been updated since the trade deadline.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2019, 06:35 PM   #16
Rookie

Uros's Arena

Just a heads up, the roster isnt edited correctly, i compared it to the ps4 version and the ratings and tend arent the same, and also it isnt opening night, nor is there a separet version for it, its only on with all trades.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »