Home

Wow wnba...is incredible

This is a discussion on Wow wnba...is incredible within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2019, 11:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Wow wnba...is incredible

Wow, all I can say is wow!

Went into WNBA just a quick game I'm at a half time right now playing as Connecticut Sun vs Washington Mystics.

This game is beautiful playing in 4k 60fps and wow this game please great I mean NBA 2K is playing great completely changed I don't know if it's the same on the men's side but the WNBA is like a new game completely.

That's how good it is I actually stopped playing at halftime just to post this.

Again I'm playing with everything at the fault settings just took out the cutscenes and such.

It plays great just like the WNBA if you do watch it you realize this is much different than the men's basketball.

Like I said I don't know if the men's is like this but the spacing for the women is beautiful new animations new release game place a tiny bit slower but well-paced very refreshing.

I'm not an online player so can't speak to any of that but all I can say is don't overlook the WNBA it's actually a great addition I thought it was just going to be a silly little thing but 2K did a great job.

I'll start a new thread when I try the men's one.

Crazy I never thought I would be saying I'll start a men's thread while playing basketball as women.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »