Home

[seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 2K20 ver. 8.24

This is a discussion on [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 2K20 ver. 8.24 within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2019, 01:47 PM   #33
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: [seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 2K20

Hey guys, I'm having soem weird issues since yesterday and some shoes don't load. Don't know if it's me or if it's because some update or something like that?

Can you please somebody check in the shoe editor if the Harden 4 Aternative version I created (called KT3) are working? Mine are invisible atm...
Old 12-03-2019, 02:09 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
Hey guys, I'm having soem weird issues since yesterday and some shoes don't load. Don't know if it's me or if it's because some update or something like that?

Can you please somebody check in the shoe editor if the Harden 4 Aternative version I created (called KT3) are working? Mine are invisible atm...
Yes I had this problem before. Just checked it was same again. I believe it's updates that cause it. The way I fix it is by using the sync.bin method from last year, changing shoe_global to xhoe_global.

I'm also using the looyh hook mod but that doesn't make a difference. It's like updates still overide it.
Old 12-03-2019, 02:21 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:

Mines have always been like that when I equip them. But I just go to home or away and back and it usually shows up. They are invisible sometimes in edit player screen only though. They are never invisible in game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2019, 02:30 PM   #36
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

Thanks guys, I'll try to figure this out...
Old 12-03-2019, 02:48 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks guys, I'll try to figure this out...
Hopefully it's nothing. Cause man I'm over here itching for that update. Lol
Old 12-03-2019, 03:27 PM   #38
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

[seanbarkley] KICKSOLOGY 2K20

I know man, I'm sorry too but I need something to finish it all that I couldn't get because of this issue... For what I've seen I believe the issue is that there's a shoe file called shoe_ng which contains textures and maps that the NBA2K_Hook struggles to load (it almost never loads it in fact). It's weird, but this is the first time this happens to me.

I contacted Looyh, let's see if he can find a solution... I'll try to find a workaround.

EDIT: OK, I think I’ve found a cheap workaround: when you go to “KT3” Hardens in the shoe editor and you try to edit them the shoe is invisible, but if you return to the previous screen and reenter the same shoe again it seems it loads correctly. Can someone check if this is working for you too??

Last edited by seanbarkley; 12-03-2019 at 03:45 PM.
Old 12-03-2019, 04:08 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
I know man, I'm sorry too but I need something to finish it all that I couldn't get because of this issue... For what I've seen I believe the issue is that there's a shoe file called shoe_ng which contains textures and maps that the NBA2K_Hook struggles to load (it almost never loads it in fact). It's weird, but this is the first time this happens to me.

I contacted Looyh, let's see if he can find a solution... I'll try to find a workaround.

EDIT: OK, I think I’ve found a cheap workaround: when you go to “KT3” Hardens in the shoe editor and you try to edit them the shoe is invisible, but if you return to the previous screen and reenter the same shoe again it seems it loads correctly. Can someone check if this is working for you too??
Yep it worked for me. I had to do it twice tho. I backed out and chose KT3. It was invisible still. The i did it again and it was there.
Old 12-03-2019, 04:52 PM   #40
Rookie

flywithmico's Arena

Quote:

Works for me.

I guess updates are really the problem here. There are times wherein my game doesn't load the latest "City Jerseys"

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »