Home

How to get more FPS and fix micro stutter in NBA 2K10?

This is a discussion on How to get more FPS and fix micro stutter in NBA 2K10? within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2019, 06:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How to get more FPS and fix micro stutter in NBA 2K10?

Hello,

I would like to know how to get more FPS,and fix the micro-stutter in NBA 2K10.

How to properly set the values in the cfg .file, and the settings in the Nvidia Control Panel.

My CPU is Core 2 Quad Q8300 and my GPU is Nvidia GT 520.

I get stutter while playing the game ,even at 60 FPS and also FPS drops no matter if I lower the video settings or not.

Please help me.

Last edited by tall_guy; 12-16-2019 at 02:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2019, 04:51 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: How to get more FPS and fix micro stutter in NBA 2K10?

I’m not a Day 1 2K player but from 2K16-2K19, I’ve played non-stop to the point that I don’t want to miss a moment not playing it. Especially during the first few months of release because I felt like I’m losing on overall progression and falling behind on the badge grind. I’m no comp but I’ve manage to get a decent high 70 win percentage every year. I even won 8 events last year. But this year, I lost the desire to play after the first month. The fun factor wasn’t there for me anymore. I haven’t played in weeks and in that time, I started playing other games that I normally wouldn’t play. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order was fun. Pokémon Shield was my go to when I’m chilling. Even got hooked on The Outer Worlds. I’m still going to play 2K but I’m not as passionate about it anymore.
Old 12-21-2019, 05:35 PM   #3
MVP

jk31's Arena

Re: How to get more FPS and fix micro stutter in NBA 2K10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtonCarson
I’m not a Day 1 2K player but from 2K16-2K19, I’ve played non-stop to the point that I don’t want to miss a moment not playing it. Especially during the first few months of release because I felt like I’m losing on overall progression and falling behind on the badge grind. I’m no comp but I’ve manage to get a decent high 70 win percentage every year. I even won 8 events last year. But this year, I lost the desire to play after the first month. The fun factor wasn’t there for me anymore. I haven’t played in weeks and in that time, I started playing other games that I normally wouldn’t play. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order was fun. Pokémon Shield was my go to when I’m chilling. Even got hooked on The Outer Worlds. I’m still going to play 2K but I’m not as passionate about it anymore.
what does thus have to do with the OPs question?!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »