Home

PC last gen question, purely offline

This is a discussion on PC last gen question, purely offline within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2021, 07:46 PM   #9
Pro

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: PC last gen question, purely offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
I think 2k21 is quite good but I will admit that my personal needs may be less demanding than people who know basketball strategy better.
This isn't the first time I've heard someone say 17 and 18 are great games. I only play offline so it's extremely difficult finding opinions and analyses that only speak to the single player offline experience. Probably why I like 2K21. But yes, the play art can be ugly and the green thing is annoying. Do we know if there are rosters for 18 or 17?

But this is getting off topic. I was specifically asking about LAST gen. As in, the 360-PS3-PC era.

IMO, 2k11 is the best of last gen from my recollection. But I havent played it for years. I've heard great things about 2k13 and 2k14 though as well.
Old 02-28-2021, 08:16 PM   #10
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: PC last gen question, purely offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
I think 2k21 is quite good but I will admit that my personal needs may be less demanding than people who know basketball strategy better.
This isn't the first time I've heard someone say 17 and 18 are great games. I only play offline so it's extremely difficult finding opinions and analyses that only speak to the single player offline experience. Probably why I like 2K21. But yes, the play art can be ugly and the green thing is annoying. Do we know if there are rosters for 18 or 17?

But this is getting off topic. I was specifically asking about LAST gen. As in, the 360-PS3-PC era.
I've found graphical mods but coudn't find rosters for 18. At least I coudn't find a working link for the DNA roster wich I would have liked to try. There is some good graphical mods still available like 4K courts, improved muscle definition and sweat globals, score bug and overall presentation mods.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »