Home

My 2k20 Career So Far

This is a discussion on My 2k20 Career So Far within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2021, 02:51 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Wink My 2k20 Career So Far

In my unique 2k career,
6'3", PG, 2-Way Shooter (heavy on defense)

I went through the entire ""story"" and ultimately was drafted by my hometown team, the Bulls. At the beginning, I was riding the bench and working my way up the ladder doing what I have to while being productive and not complaining. I truly enjoyed playing for the Bulls, but as the season went on Zach Levine wasn't passing as much as he should and the team was struggling for it. After making my way up the ratings (I played some MyLeague to help boost my VC) I manage to reach a 86 rating so after one terrible game I put in a trade request (I didn't really put my heart into it) and was granted a trade to New Orleans.

I think after a few games I felt like the Pelicans is the team for me because of the talent around me and how I became like the modern Steve Nash and John Stockton leading the league in assists. The team was 12-15 when I was traded to them and I think if my actions in the game was real the coach would have paid for all my dinners as he was close to being fired (Going by his record). After a few games, I was 100% with the guys and went on to win throughout the reminder of the season and even won the NBA Finals.

However, despite maxing out everything but the shooting skill and reaching 99 Overall with the team the front office decided giving me a 4 year, average amount contract wasn't the best option so they passed on me. After trying to get a new deal in Free Agency, the team passed on me again so I asked for a similar deal to the Bulls who passed on me so my last resort was the Spurs who accepted a 4 year deal (only to find out i was getting $110 million). However, as I was playing on the team I didn't feel like I fit their scheme as they constantly stayed in one place or had a Point who constantly hogged the damn ball until the shot clock was 2.

Needless to say, after the 10th game (ironically against the Pelicans) I dropped 61 points mainly from the 3pt line as anytime they passed me the ball I just took a shot instead of passing. Aside from that, i was just standing around on defense and hardly did anything on offense as the ball was either being held too long or people being heavily guarded kept turning over the ball. After the 10th game, I requested a trade back to the Pelicans since the team signed Andre Drummond and Andre Roberson two guys I requested (Cousins and Ben Mclemore are the other two) since Kyle Korver and Loul Deng retired.

So I'm on a stacked team with a youngish roster and my team is set to win a second championship, thus going back to back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2021, 11:29 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: My 2k20 Career So Far

The reason I requested Kyle Korver (his 3pt shot), Loul Deng (his defense), Tyson Chandler (his defense), Andre Roberon, Ben Mclemore, and DeMarcus Cousins is because in 2k16 I played on the kings with Andre, Ben, and DeMarcus and we won several championships on that squad. I played on the bulls, traded to the Raptors, won a championship with the raptors, traded to the Thunder, traded to the kings due to Westbrook ballbogging.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »