Home

PC version 2K22

This is a discussion on PC version 2K22 within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2021, 10:38 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
PC version 2K22

With 2K buying a second team of devs, it would seem likely the new team work on "current gen" 2K whilst the big guns, Beluba and co, focus solely on "next gen".

The question then becomes 'which version will be the one the PC gets?

I have the game on PS5 now (had it on XBX, but sold the console and game) and I also have it on a PC with an RTX 3070.

The PC version, heavily modded, is fairly close graphically. Player likeness from mods is actually better.

But it is still current gen...and stuck with all the sliding, outdated animations and so forth.

Anyone got any idea as to what the PC will get for 2K22?

Next gen version 'and' mods would be perfect.

Knowing 2K though, I am guessing the PC version is a bare bones port of the PS4 game for the next few years. Roster updates and little else.

Last edited by Walt Frazier; 03-24-2021 at 11:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2021, 08:43 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: PC version 2K22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
With 2K buying a second team of devs, it would seem likely the new team work on "current gen" 2K whilst the big guns, Beluba and co, focus solely on "next gen".

The question then becomes 'which version will be the one the PC gets?

I have the game on PS5 now (had it on XBX, but sold the console and game) and I also have it on a PC with an RTX 3070.

The PC version, heavily modded, is fairly close graphically. Player likeness from mods is actually better.

But it is still current gen...and stuck with all the sliding, outdated animations and so forth.

Anyone got any idea as to what the PC will get for 2K22?

Next gen version 'and' mods would be perfect.

Knowing 2K though, I am guessing the PC version is a bare bones port of the PS4 game for the next few years. Roster updates and little else.
with the company that 2k just bought, I expect to see more development and focus on augmented/vr immersive features.

I also see them developing cross platform gameplay.
Old 03-26-2021, 06:26 AM   #3
MVP

jk31's Arena

2k22 will likely be the next gen version for PC. It was like that the last time. 2k14 was the first gen game for PS4 and Xbox One, while it was still old gen on PC. 2k15 then was next gen on PC, too.

If 2k22 will be next gen, don't expect too many mods in the first year. Last time it took some time for people to crack the file structure.

I hope with more developers they get the capability to delevop some important stuff. Bugfixing, Crossplatform, more people working on the rosters so that they can edit more than just 3pt ratings and intangibles on a consistent basis.
Old 03-28-2021, 01:01 AM   #4
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

I'm counting on 22 for PC to be next gen because PC doesn't have that relocation limit that consoles have. I'm hoping anyway.

I like to create my own expansion team and I move the Nets back to NJ, I move the current Hornets team to Pittsburgh as the Condors, I move the Pelicans back to Charlotte to be the Hornets again, I move the Grizzlies back to Vancouver, Thunder back to be the Seattle SuperSonics, and I move the Clippers back to San Diego. Basically put the teams where they were when I first started watching or when they first entered the league.
Old 05-09-2022, 08:33 AM   #5
Just started!

Post Re: PC version 2K22

Platform: PC

What is the bug?

Sometimes when i'm playing 3x3 or the REC or whatever it is at my park, and i try to shoot the ball, the game doesn't release the shot, it's like im still pressing the shot button till complete the shooting meter bar, although i release with the correct time to green light it as it does normally at my career games, it's not a problem with my controler as it works normally in other modes and in other games, can you guys help please? i love this game and i really like to play it more

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in?
At My park

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?

It has began to happen at some shots

How often has the bug been reproduced?

it happens at least every 2 of 3 shots i try

Do you have video or a picture?

I can make it but it will just look like i'm not realeasing the shooting button
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »