Home

PS4 Live Run All OS Squad

This is a discussion on PS4 Live Run All OS Squad within the NBA Live Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live > NBA Live Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2018, 02:41 AM   #1
MVP

FunkDockta27's Arena

OVR: 17
PS4 Live Run All OS Squad

If enough of you guys are ballin, looking for some dudes who can play. Not necessarily be the GOAT but anyone whos screenname has "goat" in it, is definitely not the GOAT lol.
Me and ILL been playin Live Run and swear weve been better without the random(s) on our team. If we can get a group of yall that play though we can run Live Run this season. I lay no claim to being a stud on the court, but i can hold my own. ILL got the skill.
Some days it takes a warmup or two though before i find my groove lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

FIFA12 PS3
St Pats 44 pts; 2nd place

NCAA14 PS3
Career W-L: 50-39
NoTex 2013 CUSA Champs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2019, 08:57 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: PS4 Live Run All OS Squad

Too bad this forum is dead. I've actually been killing with randoms lately. Not a bad month, and ironically a lot of the losses came with friends. I lost 1 to a youtube 5 w/ 4 friends, lost two to full cpu teams (so salty), and then just various other bum extravaganzas.

I feel like I don't care anymore. If some dude is gonna call for the ball every time from the inbound/cpu, I'm gonna call for it. I'll still give him the ball if he's got a look. I ain't mad... but I'm tired of leaving my basketball life in these dudes hands who just seem to get more and more upset the more they fail and play worse and worse.

Yo I played a game where no joke, we had some lvl 4s or something on our team who only would pass to each other, and we had kept the game tied til like the 3rd quarter, and like 7-10 plays IN A ROW, a wing defender doubled the ball, stole the ball, and ran it back for a dunk. I didn't even run back. It's like what are you trying to prove, that you can beat a double team? PASS THE BALL.

But yea I rarely see you on anymore, and I've only played about 35 games this month. We winnin tho. Hit me up.

Or anyone else who wants to ball. I don't care. Just learn. Look at what's happening and make the smart choice. Or if you don't see anything happening, pass the ball.

-Smak
Old 02-22-2021, 10:53 AM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 Live Run All OS Squad

Professional and perfect customer service system, our products are acrylic tissue box suppliers deeply trusted by the majority of users.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live > NBA Live Online »