Home

>>> cabrillo24's NBA Live 2010 Gameplay Sliders <<<

This is a discussion on >>> cabrillo24's NBA Live 2010 Gameplay Sliders <<< within the NBA Live Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live > NBA Live Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2009, 01:34 PM   #113
cabrillo24
Guest
 
OVR:
Re: >>> cabrillo24's NBA Live 2010 Gameplay Sliders <<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by left4dead
[/color]

Hey man. Did you know that by INCREASING the user FT shooting ability (as you did in your settings)...it actually makes it EASIER to make FTs?

Just thought I'd point that out because Fts were already very easy with the default/50 setting and by increasing it 10 notches...it becomes even easier.

I think you meant to make it a little harder, which would be decreasing it by -10.

Peace.
I see your point, but by default on All Star I found that free throws are a good challenge for shooters who shoot 80% or above; however your 60-79% shooters become horendous. Obviously the more you play the easier it will get and you can adjust that rating as needed to suit your needs. Personally I believe where Live is flawed, I miss their right analog stick free throw mechanic, but 2Ks is by far the best when it comes to free throw mechanics.
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:41 PM   #114
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2009
Re: >>> cabrillo24's NBA Live 2010 Gameplay Sliders <<<

How come when I sim games with these sliders the scores are like 140-120 and 165-103??
jason990 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:46 PM   #115
cabrillo24
Guest
 
OVR:
Re: >>> cabrillo24's NBA Live 2010 Gameplay Sliders <<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason990
How come when I sim games with these sliders the scores are like 140-120 and 165-103??
Sliders only affect actual game play not simulated games. The odd scores you see are a Live glitch.
 
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2009, 03:48 PM   #116
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2007
Re: >>> cabrillo24's NBA Live 2010 Gameplay Sliders <<<

cabrillo really would like to try your work out please except
Abekele
thanks
gswarrior is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:24 PM   #117
Hall Of Fame
 
Flightwhite24's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Virginia Beach, Va
Posts: 12,045
Re: >>> cabrillo24's NBA Live 2010 Gameplay Sliders <<<

Just tried your sliders without the Global Edits and the only problem was Cpu Blocks/Cpu And 1's. Lakers[me] vs Nets and they had 17 blocks I had 14. Offensive rebounds were out of control, Nets had like 15 along with about 10 Alley-oops which was pretty bad. Game was tied at 83 going into the 4th qtr. I cut it off due to the issues that I mentioned above. Other than that the game was pretty damn good!!!!

I did not use the edits because I want to use the DNA when it comes out. These sliders are the best I've tried. Good work. Peace!!!
Flightwhite24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:56 PM   #118
cabrillo24
Guest
 
OVR:
Re: >>> cabrillo24's NBA Live 2010 Gameplay Sliders <<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
Just tried your sliders without the Global Edits and the only problem was Cpu Blocks/Cpu And 1's. Lakers[me] vs Nets and they had 17 blocks I had 14. Offensive rebounds were out of control, Nets had like 15 along with about 10 Alley-oops which was pretty bad. Game was tied at 83 going into the 4th qtr. I cut it off due to the issues that I mentioned above. Other than that the game was pretty damn good!!!!

I did not use the edits because I want to use the DNA when it comes out. These sliders are the best I've tried. Good work. Peace!!!
Wow, that's a ton of blocks! Haven't came across that yet. Thanks!
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:17 PM   #119
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2009
Re: >>> cabrillo24's NBA Live 2010 Gameplay Sliders <<<

So this happens to everyone? Is every game gonna be like this or is it just these 3-4??
jason990 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:35 PM   #120
Hall Of Fame
 
Flightwhite24's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Virginia Beach, Va
Posts: 12,045
Re: >>> cabrillo24's NBA Live 2010 Gameplay Sliders <<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabrillo24
Wow, that's a ton of blocks! Haven't came across that yet. Thanks!
Remember it may be because I did not do any global editing just sliders only. Gonna give it another whirl tonight after I play some more of the masterpiece Uncharted 2
Flightwhite24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live > NBA Live Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 PM.
Top -