Home

Slider/Gameplay Update After Patch 1.11&1.12 "Based Off Nba Data"

This is a discussion on Slider/Gameplay Update After Patch 1.11&1.12 "Based Off Nba Data" within the NBA Live Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live > NBA Live Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2018, 01:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Slider/Gameplay Update After Patch 1.11&1.12 "Based Off Nba Data"

Slider/Gameplay Update 1.11

Contested shots has finally been improved after multiple hours In the lab testing sliders for all my sim heads. Offline gamers will enjoy these sliders it's been a long time coming I want to the community to grow also wanna see NBA live get better from this day forward lets get straight to the point.

Gamers will no longer have green releases when ball handler stamina low & guarded by good defender bar will turn yellow. Which mean it'll be based accordingly to ball handler shooting ratings if he goin to the make the shot "Yes Some Contest Shots Will Go In". Merrill Finest What about the post game? Don't worry I got you fellas when enter the post your gonna have to start making smart decisions like head fakes, aggressive bumps, and smart moves goin to matter. When your goin up against good defenders such as anthony davis, damarcus cousin, and etc. If you goin to half step with your post game shot goin to get block therefore right stick is very useful in this game when used properly.

Gamers, once you starting to play you goin notice a difference in the way the game feels in your hands. Steals, I've turned that down because I felt like at time when a steal occur it wasn't nature aka true to life if that make any sense. Nba Live '19 for some reason they don't call enough fouls in the game that determines the out come of a game with CPU vs Human so I turned them up.. Live Community I hope y'all enjoy these slider if you have problems with anything let me know so I can look into it..

Twitter: Merrillboy251
YouTube: Merrillboy 251

"Gameplay"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=svyc8OPxaaY

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Operation Sports mobile app
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gh.jpg (54.7 KB, 220 views)
File Type: jpg Thumhh.jpg (40.7 KB, 223 views)
File Type: jpg Thumbnail_1540747735781h.jpg (42.8 KB, 230 views)
File Type: jpg Thumbnail_1540747769147o.jpg (40.6 KB, 217 views)
File Type: jpg Thumbnail_15407478107689.jpg (44.5 KB, 224 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20181026_093101_660.jpg (68.0 KB, 225 views)

Last edited by Merrillboy251; 11-02-2018 at 04:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2018, 07:07 PM   #2
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

Re: Nba Live '19 "Realistic Sliders" Based Off NBA Data

Nice to see u on OS Merrillboy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 10-28-2018, 07:37 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Nba Live '19 "Realistic Sliders" Based Off NBA Data

Quote:
Originally Posted by eich6bc
Nice to see u on OS Merrillboy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks bro... I have the gameplay you always wanted fam.. I had to take the time out from everything and actually study the game cause the ppl who actually representing the game are not taking the time to focus on why the games not playing properly it's the original sliders what causing the player ratings an gameplay not to function correctly Thanks for the support!!

Last edited by Merrillboy251; 10-28-2018 at 10:00 PM.
Old 10-30-2018, 08:42 PM   #4
IBA
Rookie

IBA's Arena

Re: Nba Live '19 Simulation Sliders "Based On Nba Data"

I'm liking what I'm hearing
Gonna try these out soon
Old 10-31-2018, 06:52 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBA
I'm liking what I'm hearing
Gonna try these out soon
You will love them.. Since the patch was released yesterday i had to do some tuning to the game an I'll post them up here to let you... Hope you enjoy Sliders

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2018, 11:22 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrillboy251
Contested shots has finally been improved after multiple hours In the lab testing sliders for all my sim heads. Offline gamers will enjoy these sliders it's been a long time coming I want to the community to grow also wanna see NBA live get better from this day forward lets get straight to the point.

Gamers will no longer have green releases when ball handler stamina low & guarded by good defender bar will turn yellow. Which mean it'll be based accordingly to ball handler shooting ratings if he goin to the make the shot "Yes Some Contest Shots Will Go In". Merrill Finest What about the post game? Don't worry I got you fellas when enter the post your gonna have to start making smart decisions like head fakes, aggressive bumps, and smart moves goin to matter. When your goin up against good defenders such as anthony davis, damarcus cousin, and etc. If you goin to half step with your post game shot goin to get block therefore right stick is very useful in this game when used properly.

Gamers, once you starting to play you goin notice a difference in the way the game feels in your hands. Steals, I've turned that down because I felt like at time when a steal occur it wasn't nature aka true to life if that make any sense. Nba Live '19 for some reason they don't call enough fouls in the game that determines the out come of a game with CPU vs Human so I turned them up.. Live Community I hope y'all enjoy these slider if you have problems with anything let me know so I can look into it.. " I could go on and more in depth into these sliders but I have to make this post short have a family to spend time ". "If it don't make sense sorry was in rush"

Twitter: Merrillboy251
YouTube: Merrillboy 251

"Gameplay"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=svyc8OPxaaY

"Slider Update Since Patch 1.12"
I've made various changes to my sliders since patch 1.12 such as collision, blocking, and the post.

1. Collision - I felt like body to body contact wasn't represented properly, so I had to go in an fine tune sequence. Now, when you see a players engage with one another; the body will be respected based on weight..

2.The Post- When performing, a post move it felt clunky didn't feel like a natural movement so I had to turn it up.

3. Blocking I had tune it down on both user and CPU setting so I can get you a more realistic NBA feel cause everybody can't block..

My job is to keeps sim alive and help push NBA Live 19 to the next level.. This game hasn't been tuning properly with my sliders I think I hit the nail on the head.. After trying my sliders people inbox me saying they don't want to play head-to-head no more because of my sliders.. Sim Nation, my hard-earned time went into making sure you guys have a great NBA experience..

"Video Dropping Soon"

patch%203.jpgpatch%204.jpgpatch%2011.jpgpatch%2011%202.jpgFB_IMG_1540862611702.jpg

Last edited by Merrillboy251; 11-02-2018 at 04:29 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 02:43 AM   #7
Rookie

Re: Nba Live '19 Simulation Sliders "Based On Nba Data&a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrillboy251
"Slider Update Since Patch 1.12"
I've made various changes to my sliders since patch 1.12 such as collision, blocking, and the post.

1. Collision - I felt like body to body contact wasn't represented properly, so I had to go in an fine tune sequence. Now, when you see a players engage with one another; the body will be respected based on weight..

2.The Post- When performing, a post move it felt clunky didn't feel like a natural movement so I had to turn it up.

3. Blocking I had tune it down on both user and CPU setting so I can get you a more realistic NBA feel cause everybody can't block..

My job is to keeps sim alive and help push NBA Live 19 to the next level.. This game hasn't been tuning properly with my sliders I think I hit the nail on the head.. After trying my sliders people inbox me saying they don't want to play head-to-head no more because of my sliders.. Sim Nation, my hard-earned time went into making sure you guys have a great NBA experience..

"Video Dropping Soon"

Attachment 157732Attachment 157733Attachment 157734Attachment 157735Attachment 157736

Late Night Update #2
Enjoy Live CommunityThumbnail_1541226995260.jpgThumbnail_1541227032822.jpgThumbnail_1541227053508.jpgThumbnail_1541227076065.jpg

Old 11-04-2018, 11:10 AM   #8
IBA
Rookie

IBA's Arena

Re: Nba Live '19 Simulation Sliders "Based On Nba Data&a

These sliders are a W

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live > NBA Live Sliders »