Home

New Slider Update!!

This is a discussion on New Slider Update!! within the NBA Live Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live > NBA Live Sliders
What Was the Best Sports Gaming Year Ever? (Roundtable)
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football Interview
Operation Sports Is Seeking Multiple New Freelance Writers!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2018, 01:36 AM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
New Slider Update!!

Enjoy My All Star Gamers I haven't forgot about yal

Difficulty: Allstar

Speed:80

Free throw: ratings

Shooting: ratings & skills

Cpu/User

Inside ability:80/70

Mid range shooting:30/30

3 point shooting:40/50

Free Throw shooting:40/40

Post shooting:50/50

Driving layup ability:80/70

Post move frequency:50/50

Dunk frequency:70/70

Reach in foul frequency:40/40

Jump shot foul frequency:90/90

Post shot frequency:100/100

Layup foul frequency:80/80

Dunk foul frequency:80/80

Offense mid air collision:20/20

Offense on ground collision:80/80

Defense mid air collision:0/0

Defense on ground collision:80/80

Steal success:0/0

Alleyoop success:60/60

Shot off dribble impact:40/20

Shot contest impact:20/90

Shot blocking ability:0/0

Offense rebound frequency:50/50

Off ball pushoff frequency:30/30

Off ball pushoff success:50/50

Off ball jostle success:0/60

Jostle vs blow by:60/0

Dribble move reaction frequency:40/40

"Feedback Highly Requested"


Sent from my Moto E (4) using Operation Sports mobile app


Last edited by Merrillboy251; 11-25-2018 at 08:17 PM.
Merrillboy251 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2018, 08:21 PM   #2
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Re: All Star Slider Set I Haven't Forgot About Yal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrillboy251
Enjoy My All Star Gamers I haven't forgot about yal

Difficulty: Allstar

Speed:80

Free throw: ratings

Shooting: ratings & skills

Cpu/User

Inside ability:80/70

Mid range shooting:30/30

3 point shooting:40/50

Free Throw shooting:40/40

Post shooting:50/50

Driving layup ability:80/70

Post move frequency:50/50

Dunk frequency:70/70

Reach in foul frequency:40/40

Jump shot foul frequency:90/90

Post shot frequency:100/100

Layup foul frequency:80/80

Dunk foul frequency:80/80

Offense mid air collision:20/20

Offense on ground collision:80/80

Defense mid air collision:0/0

Defense on ground collision:80/80

Steal success:0/0

Alleyoop success:60/60

Shot off dribble impact:40/20

Shot contest impact:20/90

Shot blocking ability:0/0

Offense rebound frequency:50/50

Off ball pushoff frequency:30/30

Off ball pushoff success:50/50

Off ball jostle success:0/60

Jostle vs blow by:60/0

Dribble move reaction frequency:40/40

"Feedback Highly Requested"


Sent from my Moto E (4) using Operation Sports mobile app
I just updated the sliders for all star!! I made some changes to the sliders up above...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kUMCiIsmAn4

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by Merrillboy251; 11-26-2018 at 10:13 AM.
Merrillboy251 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 04:55 PM   #3
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Re: All Star Slider Set I Haven't Forgot About Yal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrillboy251
I just updated the sliders for all star!! I made some changes to the sliders up above...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kUMCiIsmAn4

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Operation Sports mobile app
7 Key Sliders That Will Change Nba Live Gameplay| All-Star Slider by Merrillboy251|Nba Live 19

What's up guys? What If I tell you that they're 7 sliders that Ea needs to tweak. In order for players to play like their real life counterparts with default slider, also when tweaking these 7 sliders. It helps the game calculate how much an Defender will effect a players shot success based on players ratings..

NOTE
Leave a comment down below on how you feel about the gameplay. ..

Difficulty: Allstar

Speed:80

Free throw: ratings

Shooting: ratings & skills

Cpu/User

Inside ability:50/50

Mid range shooting:50/50

3 point shooting:50/50

Free Throw shooting:30/30

Post shooting:50/50

Driving layup ability:0/0

Post move frequency:50/50

Dunk frequency:50/50

Reach in foul frequency:50/50

Jump shot foul frequency:80/80

Post shot frequency:80/80

Layup foul frequency:70/70

Dunk foul frequency:80/80

Offense mid air collision:40/0

Offense on ground collision:40/0

Defense mid air collision:0/40

Defense on ground collision:0/40

Steal success:10/10

Alleyoop success:50/50

Shot off dribble impact:40/40

Shot contest impact:20/20

Shot blocking ability:50/50

Offense rebound frequency:50/50

Off ball pushoff frequency:50/50

Off ball pushoff success:50/50

Off ball jostle success:50/50

Jostle vs blow by:50/50

Dribble move reaction frequency:40/40

"Feedback Highly Requested"



Sent from my Moto E (4) using Operation Sports mobile app
Merrillboy251 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 06:11 AM   #4
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Re: All Star Slider Set I Haven't Forgot About Yal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrillboy251
7 Key Sliders That Will Change Nba Live Gameplay| All-Star Slider by Merrillboy251|Nba Live 19

What's up guys? What If I tell you that they're 7 sliders that Ea needs to tweak. In order for players to play like their real life counterparts with default slider, also when tweaking these 7 sliders. It helps the game calculate how much an Defender will effect a players shot success based on players ratings..

NOTE
Leave a comment down below on how you feel about the gameplay. ..

Difficulty: Allstar

Speed:80

Free throw: ratings

Shooting: ratings & skills

Cpu/User

Inside ability:50/50

Mid range shooting:50/50

3 point shooting:50/50

Free Throw shooting:30/30

Post shooting:50/50

Driving layup ability:0/0

Post move frequency:50/50

Dunk frequency:50/50

Reach in foul frequency:50/50

Jump shot foul frequency:80/80

Post shot frequency:80/80

Layup foul frequency:70/70

Dunk foul frequency:80/80

Offense mid air collision:40/0

Offense on ground collision:40/0

Defense mid air collision:0/40

Defense on ground collision:0/40

Steal success:10/10

Alleyoop success:50/50

Shot off dribble impact:40/40

Shot contest impact:20/20

Shot blocking ability:50/50

Offense rebound frequency:50/50

Off ball pushoff frequency:50/50

Off ball pushoff success:50/50

Off ball jostle success:50/50

Jostle vs blow by:50/50

Dribble move reaction frequency:40/40

"Feedback Highly Requested"



Sent from my Moto E (4) using Operation Sports mobile app
Quick updated

Difficulty: Allstar

Speed:80

Free throw: ratings

Shooting: ratings & skills

Cpu/User

Inside ability:50/50

Mid range shooting:50/50

3 point shooting:50/50

Free Throw shooting:30/30

Post shooting:50/50

Driving layup ability:40/40

Post move effectiveness: 0/0

Dunk frequency:50/50

Reach in foul frequency:50/50

Jump shot foul frequency:70/70

Post shot frequency:80/80

Layup foul frequency:70/70

Dunk foul frequency:80/80

Offense mid air collision0/0

Offense on ground collision:10/10

Defense mid air collision:10/10

Defense on ground collision:0/0

Steal success:0/0

Alleyoop success:50/50

Shot off dribble impact:50/50

Shot contest impact:30/30

Shot blocking ability:50/50

Offense rebound frequency:50/50

Off ball pushoff frequency:50/50

Off ball pushoff success:50/50

Off ball jostle success:50/50

Jostle vs blow by:30/30

Dribble move reaction frequency:40/40



Sent from my Moto E (4) using Operation Sports mobile app
Merrillboy251 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:02 PM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Re: All Star Slider Set I Haven't Forgot About Yal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrillboy251
Quick updated

Difficulty: Allstar

Speed:80

Free throw: ratings

Shooting: ratings & skills

Cpu/User

Inside ability:50/50

Mid range shooting:50/50

3 point shooting:50/50

Free Throw shooting:30/30

Post shooting:50/50

Driving layup ability:40/40

Post move effectiveness: 0/0

Dunk frequency:50/50

Reach in foul frequency:50/50

Jump shot foul frequency:70/70

Post shot frequency:80/80

Layup foul frequency:70/70

Dunk foul frequency:80/80

Offense mid air collision0/0

Offense on ground collision:10/10

Defense mid air collision:10/10

Defense on ground collision:0/0

Steal success:0/0

Alleyoop success:50/50

Shot off dribble impact:50/50

Shot contest impact:30/30

Shot blocking ability:50/50

Offense rebound frequency:50/50

Off ball pushoff frequency:50/50

Off ball pushoff success:50/50

Off ball jostle success:50/50

Jostle vs blow by:30/30

Dribble move reaction frequency:40/40



Sent from my Moto E (4) using Operation Sports mobile app
New Franchise Sliders

What's up live community? I want to bring forth to you guys my new sliders. I've been playing with in franchise out the gate I want to say I'm loving these sliders. When playing games in the franchise will start to notice that every game you play feels different foul calls to me seems more balanced on both ends. Strategy will play a big part with the sliders have to notice your mismatches and play attention to player figure not giving your player the rest they need will cause blowout.. if you try these sliders and you like them hit that like button and sub to my channel hope you guys enjoy..

Difficulty: All-Star/Superstar

Time: Optional

Speed:80

Free throw: ratings

Shooting: ratings & skills

Cpu/User

Inside ability:80/80

Mid range shooting:20/20

3 point shooting:20/20

Free Throw shooting:30/30

Post shooting:30/30

Driving layup ability:40/40

Post move effectiveness:0/0

Dunk frequency:70/70

Reach in foul frequency:40/40

Jump shot foul frequency:80/80

Post shot frequency:70/70

Layup foul frequency:80/80

Dunk foul frequency:70/70

Offense mid air collision:10/10

Offense on ground collision:30/30

Defense mid air collision:10/10

Defense on ground collision:30/30

Steal success:0/0

Alleyoop success:60/60

Shot off dribble impact:40/30

Shot contest impact:20/10

Shot blocking ability:0/0

Offense rebound frequency:50/50

Off ball pushoff frequency:30/30

Off ball pushoff success:50/50

Off ball jostle success:0/50

Jostle vs blow by:50/0

Dribble move reaction frequency:40/40

"Feedback Highly Requested"


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDljBvtSqpI

Like Subscribe If You Like Content

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by Merrillboy251; 12-07-2018 at 09:20 AM.
Merrillboy251 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live > NBA Live Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:59 AM.

Top -