Home

Is their going to be a patch that will update the OKC Thunder?

This is a discussion on Is their going to be a patch that will update the OKC Thunder? within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2008, 07:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Is their going to be a patch that will update the OKC Thunder?

Because if not, that will be horrible. I really hope EA makes a patch that will have the stadium and jerseys.

Any news on if they will have a patch to fix it or if it will make the game anyways (which I doubt).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2008, 09:57 PM   #2
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Is their going to be a patch that will update the OKC Thunder?

Your not seriously asking this question are you? they will take care of it Everything is in motion all they have to do is create the Jersey and record a few lines of OKC Thunder..

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Old 08-08-2008, 01:06 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Is their going to be a patch that will update the OKC Thunder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
Your not seriously asking this question are you? they will take care of it Everything is in motion all they have to do is create the Jersey and record a few lines of OKC Thunder..
It's likely not that easy, even if that is all they have to do. The name is likely fail-safe at this point in time (key word, LIKELY), but the logo and uniforms are strictly speculation. If anyone at EA or anywhere else had the team art, I'd think that it would have leaked out by now. At the very least, some solid consistency as far as rumors in regards to a mascot or colors. Then there's the floor art and stadium renovations. My guess is that they'll have OKC in a generic stadium w/ the correct floor art and uniforms. Then again they should have known to get that taken care of for at least a year now. It's not out of the question that the NBA has shared that info(team colors/art), but with massive confidentiality agreements. The public will probably not get anything in terms of a press-conf. announcement any time soon. The team and ownership won't want to contend w/ the Olympics or Dem. Convention, but won't want to try and contend locally with Oklahoma football. So, I'd say we're two weeks away from any news. If that's the case and EA/2k are in the dark w/ everyone else, I don't know how they'd pull it off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »