Home

DNA is $9.99 on PSN (For used/rented copies)

This is a discussion on DNA is $9.99 on PSN (For used/rented copies) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2008, 09:25 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: DNA is $19.99 on PSN

Quote:
Originally Posted by left4dead
WELCOME TO AMERICA!!!!!
Your right!!..Captialism at it's finest!..That's why are economy is soooo great!! lol!!
Old 10-02-2008, 09:26 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgrizzle
Is a code dead after one use? Can it be used for more than one account? My friend works for EA and got it early, and he let me borrow it but he wasn't given a code, & I'm dying to see the Dynamic DNA feature, if anyone has one their not gonna use, or if it can be used more than once, I'm lookin..., Thanks
why worry about it now the season hasnt even started yet.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:26 PM   #35
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgrizzle
Is a code dead after one use? Can it be used for more than one account? My friend works for EA and got it early, and he let me borrow it but he wasn't given a code, & I'm dying to see the Dynamic DNA feature, if anyone has one their not gonna use, or if it can be used more than once, I'm lookin..., Thanks
If he had a new copy, inside the box would be a card with a code. It's in all new copies of the game.

You can't use it on multiple consoles. It only works once for your console.

Once you put the code in, it's activited.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2008, 09:27 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 1

I think people that think what EA is doing is wrong doesn't have it all there. The guy just explained it for you, EA IS PAYING FOR A COMPANY! to get you quality updates and all they are asking you to do is buy the game. If you buy it used you chose to do that but your taking a shortcut and EA is not just trying to pass out its money for no reason there trying to help you help them, and if you choose to buy the game used for around 30 dollars it's still cheap because you will still be spending only $50. I understand you guys being biased towards the company you like but damn your jocking them so hard that you're blinding yourself of something good. And If what EA is doing right now is wrong we need to all move to China and change our names to Ying Mao...
Old 10-02-2008, 09:28 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynnets24
why worry about it now the season hasnt even started yet.
I haven't popped it in yet, I kinda assumed any roster updates/Thunder updates would need it
Old 10-02-2008, 09:30 PM   #38
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Birthday Boy
This is something that should be hyped up and with any game you look forward to the features in a game when you buy it, so nothing is different here..
you also look forward to it when you borrow a game from a friend or buy the game used or rent it. The fact that people are defending this idea is pathetic. Why charge at all for something that was your central feature?
Old 10-02-2008, 09:34 PM   #39
Pro

Haval93's Arena

OVR: 13

I have a question...Do you have to have Xbox Live Gold to get the updates from 2K...Because with Live 365 you only need a silver account...Now if 2K doesn't let silver members have 2K living rosters that will be bad because people will have to pay 50 bucks just for updates...That's almost three times the cost...So lets talk about that...
Old 10-02-2008, 09:35 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 11

This is a very EA like move. I was going to grab it used but I'll stick with 2k all year now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »