Home

NBA Live 10 Trailer (Gametrailers)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Trailer (Gametrailers) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-24-2009, 11:32 AM   #289
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: THE TRAILER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesniper321
That what intelligent people does. I don't know about you but I will never analyse an OLD picture/video which doesn't even represent the real game.
When someone says something like "ea always struggles when it comes to players models and I'm not surprise to see those ugly models"; it really gets on my nerves because we all know this isn't the real deal!!!!
what's the point when you complain about something which will change? It's like if I point out the fact that a baby's a hand is too small to grab anything dude this baby isn't an adult yet LMAOOO

When they will show the final build if there are some major flaws believe me I WILL BE THE FIRST to complain

but I really think it's a big lack of matury to complain about an early build.
I guess I don't know what intelligent people "does" but it's funny that you won't analyze it but you'll praise it.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 07-24-2009, 11:32 AM   #290
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMagic
It was aiiight...lol

Nothing made me go wow. Really don't get how anyone can decide that they are getting Live based off of just that though.

The ESPN article made me get more excited for the game than that trailer to be honest.
My thoughts exactly.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:37 AM   #291
Rookie

thesniper321's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
I guess I don't know what intelligent people "does" but it's funny that you won't analyze it but you'll praise it.
Yeah I won't cuz it's USELESS, now it's would be stupid to act like if live wasn't moving in th right direction don't you think????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 11:41 AM   #292
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
Not sure if this has been brought up, but the shade of blue used for the Magic jerseys seems to be quite a few shades too light (at least on my computer screen) compared to what it is IRL.

Take a look see...

I know it's pretty nit picky, but I think it is a significant and simple enough problem to fix by release.
Totally not anything to worry about my man. Just checked in-game after our lighting integration and it's perfect.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:42 AM   #293
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ©roke
I'm surprised that no one complained about seeing just 4 different shoes in the trailer... What a shame EA... LOL.

It's so easy to say who prejudges the game just because its called NBA Live. Some of you guys are big fanboys. From the two sides. If a net or the board not bending down enough blows the whole experience for you, you got a real problem. Not to mention the logo in the headband...
Now why would we show you guys new shoes that haven't been announced yet?
Old 07-24-2009, 11:51 AM   #294
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Now why would we show you guys new shoes that haven't been announced yet?
I know Marcus. It's just that it pisses me off when people complain about anything just for complain.

Here in Spain, when someone complain so much and critizice something like that, we said that they do that because they're scared, so you Live team must be doing something well. Keep up!
Old 07-24-2009, 12:32 PM   #295
MVP

OVR: 15

Very nice trailer, the animations have very much improved and the presentation also. I just have never been a fan of NBA Live player models, its like everyone stands and moves like spiderman sometimes. Live10 is headed in the right direction, but I can't right 2K off yet, we haven't seen any info or a trailer yet, so for those of you who are quick to jump on this boat, you better wait and see what the other ship has to offer because its known to have some big cannons....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2009, 12:37 PM   #296
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Very nice trailer, the animations have very much improved and the presentation also. I just have never been a fan of NBA Live player models, its like everyone stands and moves like spiderman sometimes. Live10 is headed in the right direction, but I can't right 2K off yet, we haven't seen any info or a trailer yet, so for those of you who are quick to jump on this boat, you better wait and see what the other ship has to offer because its known to have some big cannons....
yea true that but the vid was an early build because the screenshots looked better than the vid and the shoes some players had were old. but lets see if ART is used in THERE vid if u kno wat im talkin about.lol not tryna say anything negative about it but its kinda true.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »