Home

NBA LIVE 10 Dynasty Issues Thread

This is a discussion on NBA LIVE 10 Dynasty Issues Thread within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2009, 08:06 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: NBA LIVE 10 Dynasty Issues Thread

The main problem is the way the game addresses simulated statistics and the way the computer sets lineups. Udonis Haslem always ends up at SF, and simulated stats sometimes end up having games where the score is like 53 to 50. lol.

I really dunno how to fix this, though, but it's been a problem for awhile.

It really takes away the fun of Dynasty when the stats aren't 'realistic' because I don't play every game and I want to have something to live up to when I do play a game.

Lastly, something that should never happen is a 0-3 comeback in a 7 game series. There are way too many upsets in the playoffs, but that is something that has never happened and, again, it happens frequently.

Sorry for not abiding by your formatting, but I don't know how to say what I said in your format.

-Smak
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2009, 10:08 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVC0004
Subject: No in-game injuries

Body: No in-game injuries

Fix: have players get injuried while playing a game
X's 100
Old 10-24-2009, 10:44 AM   #27
Pro

stopper654's Arena

OVR: 14

Subject: Presentation
Body: Presentation isn't as good as the competition
Fix: NCAA basketball 10 presentation next year
The EAGLES Are The Most Dominate Team In The NFC Beast And The Best Team In The League, I Will BLEED GREEN For The Rest Of My Life, So To Any Team Who Thinks They Can Test Us Then If You Want Some Then Come Get Some. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PSN: Stopper654
Old 10-24-2009, 11:19 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Subject: Computer generated rookies

Body: All I can say is "What the Hell?", I have never seen a white guy in the NBA with red cornrows, or a black guy with long blond straight hair. I hate drafting players during the off season because it never fails that the person I draft always looks weird.

Fix: Take the locks off and allow those computer generated rookies to be editable by the user, and use last names for the rookies that the commentator can pronounce instead of them just saying the number, if you change the name of a generated rookie in Madden or NCAA to a name that is already a name that is in the league the announcers will say the name, so i'm sure this should be a easy fix.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:25 AM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sense
Subject: Cpu Trades

Problem: Cpu making dumb trades that don't make sense.

Fix: have the cpu make rational decisions before making a trade or have an option to turn trades off!!!!!!
Computer Trades are just ridiculous!!
Old 10-24-2009, 11:35 AM   #30
Rookie

Dynasty is just boring. Why can't the real NBA coaches and their likeness be used in Dynasty, just needs to be more realistic. I want to be able to hire, fire and progress "real" NBA personnel. Players that retire should become available to be signed as assistant or head coaches.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:49 AM   #31
Rookie

Got to find a way to include player morale and team chemistry. Morale and chemistry should affect a players rating. Some players want to be "da man" on their team and would not want to play with Kobe or LeBron, some veterans would never sign with a rebuilding team. By incorporating chemistry and moral it would prevent users from just making trades to basically just put together an all star team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2009, 03:44 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLSmak
The main problem is the way the game addresses simulated statistics and the way the computer sets lineups. Udonis Haslem always ends up at SF, and simulated stats sometimes end up having games where the score is like 53 to 50. lol.

I really dunno how to fix this, though, but it's been a problem for awhile.

It really takes away the fun of Dynasty when the stats aren't 'realistic' because I don't play every game and I want to have something to live up to when I do play a game.

Lastly, something that should never happen is a 0-3 comeback in a 7 game series. There are way too many upsets in the playoffs, but that is something that has never happened and, again, it happens frequently.

Sorry for not abiding by your formatting, but I don't know how to say what I said in your format.

-Smak

So true, I hate playing a team with 4 SF's and 1 PG because the computer sets their lineup so weird and signs the worst free agents possible for its needs!! It's like the CPU AI isn't even there in this game. It just does random things!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »