Home

Thing not addressed in the Patch, but needed bad

This is a discussion on Thing not addressed in the Patch, but needed bad within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-30-2009, 04:53 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Thing not addressed in the Patch, but needed bad

Fatigue!CROSSOVERS, I can abuse the CPU, now I have to force myself don't use lakers cuz of kobe, heat cuz of wade, cavs cuz of lebron, this is bullsheeettt, the game is perfect man, I thought this game was so perfect that I can't cheese, now I found a way, and this way can be done easily, just make it LESSSS efficient...let me use lebron dunk over ppl once or twice a game, not EVERY POSESSION!
Old 10-30-2009, 02:03 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
Fatigue!CROSSOVERS, I can abuse the CPU, now I have to force myself don't use lakers cuz of kobe, heat cuz of wade, cavs cuz of lebron, this is bullsheeettt, the game is perfect man, I thought this game was so perfect that I can't cheese, now I found a way, and this way can be done easily, just make it LESSSS efficient...let me use lebron dunk over ppl once or twice a game, not EVERY POSESSION!
I think the issue is they set the game up where you take off so far out of the paint. Thats the one thing about the game that bugs. I try to pull up for a mid range jumper and it up doing some kind of razzle dazzle to the hoop.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:36 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 8

Layups initiate from way too far out it's true. Go in the hangar and you can literally get into a layup from a step inside the 3pt line, it's crazy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2009, 08:33 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

I noticed that shot release doesn't seem to matter either when playing online. People always seem to be late, releasing just as they're about to hit the ground again.

Maybe they're actually releasing it well but you see it differently due to lag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWiLL02
Layups initiate from way too far out it's true. Go in the hangar and you can literally get into a layup from a step inside the 3pt line, it's crazy.
Agreed, and it doesn't seem to be consistent. I hate having an open lane to the hoop and then hitting shoot, expecting a lay-up but getting a short range jumper that misses 90% of the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »