Home

NBA Live 10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2010, 03:26 PM   #385
Banned

KingofATL's Arena

OVR: 1
I love the atmosphere.....I love the authentic flow of the game....

I love the accessories and the 500+ shoes

But what the hell is up with all the damn Morphing in this game??? Nobody ever seems to mention this. Am I the only one who experience the extreme morphing or what?

I try to play defense, and I see the ball handler run straight through my body....WTF???

I try and strip the ball only to have my arm go through the ball handler.

I try and block a shot and on occasion my hand goes through the ball.....I mean come on maaaaaan!!!!

I have to admit as much as I wanna love this game, the morphing kills the experience for me. I can't take the game seriously anymore. This happens in both NBA Live 10 and NCAA Basketball 10.

EA Sports has got to address this, I mean that is just plain crazy. How can u take a game seriously when it has this much morphing???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2010, 05:16 AM   #386
Banned

Court_vision's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: NBA Live 10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofATL
I love the atmosphere.....I love the authentic flow of the game....

I love the accessories and the 500+ shoes

But what the hell is up with all the damn Morphing in this game??? Nobody ever seems to mention this. Am I the only one who experience the extreme morphing or what?

I try to play defense, and I see the ball handler run straight through my body....WTF???

I try and strip the ball only to have my arm go through the ball handler.

I try and block a shot and on occasion my hand goes through the ball.....I mean come on maaaaaan!!!!

I have to admit as much as I wanna love this game, the morphing kills the experience for me. I can't take the game seriously anymore. This happens in both NBA Live 10 and NCAA Basketball 10.

EA Sports has got to address this, I mean that is just plain crazy. How can u take a game seriously when it has this much morphing???

There's shots through the backboard also that go in...morphing is a major flaw in the game.

I think people haven't mentioned it much though as it just seems to be one of those "what can you do about it?" type things...it's always been that way in LIVE, so you've just got to accept it.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:40 PM   #387
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

I am loving this game now. Seems like the CPU is more realistic. Yeah they get some ridiculous shots but that's NBA Bball. Loving it after this patch.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:49 AM   #388
Banned

KingofATL's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Court_vision
There's shots through the backboard also that go in...morphing is a major flaw in the game.

I think people haven't mentioned it much though as it just seems to be one of those "what can you do about it?" type things...it's always been that way in LIVE, so you've just got to accept it.
Dawg, you might accept it but I sure the hell don't. Just because they don't care enough to fix the morphing doesn't mean it's cool. I mean that's why folks are not taking them seriously anymore. I love this game but the morphing is a major "buzz-kill" for me. Ya know? They just need to start over with the graphics man. Put some fine polish on the graphics and presentation, tweak the gameplay a bit....I mean, not even a lot and they would be KING....NO DOUBT!!!!!

They have a great product but it needs a lil work. EA has 2K on their heels, and I expect good things next year. NBA Live 2011 is a make or break year for the series......Str8 Up!!!!
Old 01-30-2010, 03:42 PM   #389
MVP

OVR: 14

Anyone playing without sliders?

PSN Brandon26ms
Old 01-30-2010, 04:09 PM   #390
MVP

phant030's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote: