Home

Uhg! Avoid this glitcher!

This is a discussion on Uhg! Avoid this glitcher! within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2010, 01:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Uhg! Avoid this glitcher!

ok so i see this guy in the quick match screen...he first goes to cleveland and puts lebron james at PF and gibson at PG with Mo williams at SG...so i quit and do it again. He's there again...this time he picks OKC...I'm like ok and he puts Durant at PF...I pick indiana. SHUTDOWN time...this guys talking all sorts of crap on the mic "You can't even score ...Bum" lol on the first play of the game! I end up taking a lead 75-58 and with just under a min he starts to try and glitch. Fouling TJ Ford and i miss the 2nd FT cause i know this is how the glitch works. You have to make it for them to player lock and run in bounds without the clock moving. Well it gets to about 30 seconds and I throw an alley oop to danny granger...BAM! I thought you couldn't do it on made shots...WRONG. All of a sudden Kristic gets the ball and runs in bounds no clock moving...all things stopped...Ah buddy got me! I send em a msg "I can wait all day" and he's like "I'm going to work...see you tom. morning!" wow wtf...and then i go get ready for work and the guy has his mic on still...I hear him playing NBA live on another TV!!!!! using the cavs...what a fn scrub...EA needs to fix this crap...i end up losing 58-55...DO NOT EVER PLAY...vo____west____
something like that...I'll get the name when i get back home...it's not on my player hub on easportworld
here is the name
d___vo___west
http://www.easports.com/player-hub/PS3/d___vo___west
dude is a strait glitcher...says he got a loss...but i sure as hell didn't get the win...

NBA Live...I got this!
Ncaa 2010 you don't want it!
Madden ...lets get it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2010, 09:35 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Uhg! Avoid this glitcher!

live can be great online if you get someone who doesn't try to use every cheese move in the book. The problem is, its tough to consistently find good people to play. I have several friends who play sim, but when they're not on, i gotta play someone and i'm an almost exclusive online player.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:45 AM   #3
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

Im pretty sure calling out online cheesers by name is against the TOS
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 05-02-2010, 02:53 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yeah I can't stand these ****ing people. I'm waiting one out as I'm typing this. There's absolutely nothing you can do other than quitting the game through the dashboard?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »