Home

Blog delayed

This is a discussion on Blog delayed within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 09:06 PM   #25
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Blog delayed til Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCloudDoggy
Looks like we might have to wait till tomorrow. Blackflash83 twitter @meechie1013 Trying to get it out but unfortunately waiting on approvals so it doesn't look like it's getting out today .
I think those guys must be snowed under like crazy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2010, 09:15 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
I think those guys must be snowed under like crazy.
You have no idea man. Everyone is busy as heck and are working their butts off right now. I'm just waiting for approval on the blog which is preventing me from getting it posted. Once that clears up then you will have the new blog.

Sorry about the delay, I'm working to get this to you guys as quickly as possible (although the whole day has already gone ).
Old 08-09-2010, 11:23 PM   #27
Pro

NoTiCe_O's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackflash83
You have no idea man. Everyone is busy as heck and are working their butts off right now. I'm just waiting for approval on the blog which is preventing me from getting it posted. Once that clears up then you will have the new blog.

Sorry about the delay, I'm working to get this to you guys as quickly as possible (although the whole day has already gone ).
Smh, I deliberately tried to stay off this site all day so that when I came back I could sit down to a nice blog, guess i gotta wait "another" day. It's coo EA just kinda sucks.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:25 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

im sure the blog will be real nice, can't wait for it to drop
Old 08-10-2010, 05:29 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshPrince22
they're selling a product. i enjoy the info personally, but they're not doing me a favor by trying to entice me to hand them my $60
They're under no obligation to interact with the community. Alternatively they could leave us in the dark until the game's release when it's too late to make changes.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:46 PM   #30
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalsanto0026
They're under no obligation to interact with the community. Alternatively they could leave us in the dark until the game's release when it's too late to make changes.
Both of you are right. But if this game doesnt do well we dont lose our jobs. Unlike football videogames we have another options and one that up until maybe this year has been the superior product. So while interaction benefits devs. and gamers alike in this situation they need to convince us to buy their product not the other way around.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

Last edited by da ThRONe; 08-10-2010 at 01:53 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:49 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Both of you are right. But if this game doesnt do well we dont lose our jobs. Unlike football videogames we have another options and one that up until maybe this year has been the superior product. So while interaction benefits devs. and gamers alike in this situation they need to convince us to buy there product not the other way around.
Exactly. If NBA Elite wants to get that little "Best-selling #1 Basketball video game" stamp on its cover again, it has to convince the gamers that its game is the superior one. Having delays like this isn't helping it at all and, in fact, it is probably turning some people off.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:00 PM   #32
Pro

HoosierDaddy's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
Exactly. If NBA Elite wants to get that little "Best-selling #1 Basketball video game" stamp on its cover again, it has to convince the gamers that its game is the superior one. Having delays like this isn't helping it at all and, in fact, it is probably turning some people off.
Nonsense. EA is by far the most active, as far as communicating with the public and providing us with these clips. The percentage that actually are turned off by these "delays" are the ones who never wanted it to begin with and are looking for reasons to talk up other titles.

They DO NOT have to do this for us.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »