Home

NBA Elite PC Petition & NBA Elite 12 Wishlist @ NLSC

This is a discussion on NBA Elite PC Petition & NBA Elite 12 Wishlist @ NLSC within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 11-24-2010, 11:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
NBA Elite PC Petition & NBA Elite 12 Wishlist @ NLSC

I realise this sort of thing isn't usually allowed or promoted here on Operation Sports, but I've made sure to clear it with Steve first. Thanks again Steve for giving me the green light to do this, it's very much appreciated!

Hi everyone,

Over at the NLSC, we're currently collecting signatures for a petition to bring NBA Elite to the PC platform beginning next year and brainstorming other ideas to show our support for basketball and sports gaming on the PC. The community has really taken to the PC versions of NBA 2K with several great mods and we'd like to bring that tradition and enthusiasm back to the NBA Live/Elite series.

We realise we're facing an uphill battle and that Internet petitions are by no means guarantees for success, but it's just one way of showing support for PC sports gaming and the petition will definitely be going through to EA Sports through the appropriate channels.

More info can be found here:
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=131&t=76512

If you'd like to sign the petition but don't want to post your details publicly, feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected]. I'm also keen to hear any of your suggestions for showing support and speaking out on behalf of PC sports gamers.

We also realise that it's not just about getting NBA Elite onto the PC, but making NBA Elite a game worth playing on all platforms. We're also currently compiling our annual Wishlist, which you can check out here:
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76513

We want to make this year's Wishlist as detailed, constructive and informative as possible. Anything worth keeping from NBA Live 10 or what we saw of the NBA Elite 11 demo (if anything), the stuff we didn't like in the NBA Elite 11 demo, the stuff that makes NBA 2K11 so great and everything else we want to see happen with a basketball game, that's the stuff we want to make sure is covered by the Wishlist.

I'm currently working on some detailed write-ups about various aspects of the game to accompany the Wishlist, similar to my "10 for 10" feature that I did for NBA Live 10 last year. I'm hoping that with the help of the community, I can make those constructive materials that we can submit to the Dev Team to make use of for NBA Elite 12.

Thanks for your time, I appreciate any support you can provide through signing the petition, making suggestions and contributing to the Wishlist. Big thanks once again to Steve and Operation Sports for letting me post this on the boards!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »