Home

NBA LIVE 14 Wishlist Thread

This is a discussion on NBA LIVE 14 Wishlist Thread within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2013, 03:15 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
NBA LIVE 14 Wishlist Thread

This is a Twitter conversation I had with a member of the NBA LIVE 14 Advisory Council

He sees these wishlists that you guys post on this thread and other wishlists that I tweet to them, he passes these wishlists on to the NBA LIVE 14 development team,THEY ARE LISTENING TO THE FANS NOW, keep posting wishlists!

Last edited by MIPG1; 03-31-2013 at 07:56 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:11 AM   #18
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA LIVE 14 Wishlist Thread

They've always said "they hear/listen to the fans, blah blah." They just ignore what was said/wishlist, since 06.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes
Old 04-01-2013, 12:03 PM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by noshun
They've always said "they hear/listen to the fans, blah blah." They just ignore what was said/wishlist, since 06.
Maybe so, but if he was not looking at the wishlists I tweet to him on Twitter than why would he even reply? I'm just going to go by what @ThaLiveKing said.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:08 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 4

ea doesnt even care
Old 04-02-2013, 09:22 AM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kgamer93
ea doesnt even care
Maybe they don't, maybe they do, it won't hurt to make some wishlists so just incase they do care. They said they are looking at the wishlists.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2013, 05:54 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Gameplay
  • Use the infinity engine like in Fifa but make slight tweaks. Make sure freedom of movement is definitely in the game. Try and use some animations but make collisions as real as possible. Let us be able to pull out of making a collision.
  • Make authentic jumpshots. Some of the jumpshots in 2K are generic and no where close to authentic. Also there are way too many missed layups in 2K all you have to do is challenge it and it will most like get missed.
  • Blocked shots. There are way too many in 2K. Jump shots get blocked way too often. How often does an NBA players jumpshot get blocked seriously?
  • Allow defense to be played. Don’t let animations take over if a player is still in position to make a play. Post defense needs to be in the game, the players in 2k have absolutely no post defense. Once a player in the post is in his move you might as well count 2 points for the offense in 2K
  • Floor spacing. Is it me or does in 2K the floor feel congested? If you go to an NBA game there is way more space to make tight passes and all that than is demonstrated by 2K. Everything gets tipped even when a player has his back turned to the play he seems to be able to tip the pass.
  • Have each team play its own authentic style. Like the Grizzlies play that dump it in the post and play hard tough defense slow type of basketball, the Clipper get out in transition and run, the Knick play that small ball with Melo at the 4.
Presentation
  • Abuse that ESPN exclusivity license. Use every crew that calls a game. Jeff Van Gundy, Mike Breen, Jon Barry, Chris Broussard, Doris Burke, Hubie Brown, Mike Tirico, Dave Pasch, Dan Shulman, Mark Jones. Make it so that each game feels different. There shouldn’t be two games played in a row with the same crew calling. Make sure you get in JVG epic rants. Coach Hubie Brown breaking down the game in the game.
  • Use Magic, Wilbon, Bill Simmons, and Jalen Rose as pre and post game analysts with them doing a halftime break down as well.
  • Have crowd differentials. Like Bobcats and Hornets games will never sell out like Lakers, Knicks or Bulls games. Have Miami Heat fans not show up til halfway through the second quarter. Try and get the super fans in there like Spike Lee, Jack Nicholson, Jay-Z, Billy Crystal, Mark Cuban(I know he’s an owner but he sits in the stands).
  • Give coaches the animated personalities. They don’t just sit there. They get upset with bad calls. Add in bad calls, make it authentic to the real NBA. Add some human element make players and coaches get upset
  • Put in authentic celebrations. James Hardens 3 down low, Melo banging his head each time he makes a 3, Kobe fist pump, Kyrie Irving staring at the crowd, Kevin Durants stare down the opponent, Russell Westbrooks put the guns in the holsters.
  • Give techs for excessive celebration or too much arguing
Features
  • If you guys still have the FIBA license use it. Euroleague was a nice change up from the NBA game play
  • Do not make the franchise mode like Connected Careers in Madden. Madden really made did bad on that one. Make it more in depth and authentic to an actual NBA feel.
  • All Star weekend. You guys did an awesome job when it was in. The dunk contest, 3-point and everything all star weekend was tremendous
  • A my player type mode would be cool. I’m not a huge fan of it, but people like it so why not?
Old 04-08-2013, 06:00 PM   #23
ERA
MVP

ERA's Arena

OVR: 6

1. Superstar mode from Elite.. It looked liked a promising game mode until Elite got cancelled.

2. Custom soundtrack.

3. Interactive roster control, lots of accessories.

4. ULTIMATE TEAM!! Basketball UT would be dope!

5. Release.

I have faith in EA this year, lets have them drop a game!

Chelsea FC
Old 04-11-2013, 12:35 AM   #24
Pro

Some news for NBA LIVE 14, EA Canada is reportedly in the process of recruitment for playtest sessions for NBA LIVE 14!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »