Home

Would you agree that NBA Live 06 player models look better than 14? Check this out

This is a discussion on Would you agree that NBA Live 06 player models look better than 14? Check this out within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-21-2013, 09:54 AM   #17
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Would you agree that NBA Live 06 player models look better than 14? Check this ou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Live 06 looks quite nice for it's time. But I'm pretty sure it didn't look like that. That's one of the EA touchups if anything. I'd have to find my Live 06 disc...
here's an HD vid on youtube of NBA Live 06. Amazingly how good it looks right next to 14. Watch the player intros at 1:15. Not bad IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0SkmlfvkcQ
Old 11-21-2013, 10:49 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Would you agree that NBA Live 06 player models look better than 14? Check this ou

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Just saw this and thought of this thread..

My goodness, how do your visuals actually get worse on a more powerful system?? Also considering the fact that elite was a very unfinished game and those visuals even look better! MIND BLOWN!!!
Old 11-21-2013, 12:45 PM   #19
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

I was wondering that also. And it's not like it's worse, it's much worse! i think someone mentioned already, but Lebron looks like a Zombie from Left for Dead!
Old 11-21-2013, 01:18 PM   #20
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0

Nba live 14 lebron is a MONSTAR from space jam

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 11-21-2013, 01:29 PM   #21
MVP

blingballa333's Arena

OVR: 12

The actual "body models" (arms, legs, proportions) are much better in 14 than in 06. Anybody should be able to see that. Its just the textures seem to have taken a hit, which makes no sense at all

Check out my MLB The Show CAP thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-welcome.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2013, 02:42 PM   #22
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
The actual "body models" (arms, legs, proportions) are much better in 14 than in 06. Anybody should be able to see that. Its just the textures seem to have taken a hit, which makes no sense at all
But a scarier argument is even someone suggesting that Live 06 plays better than 14. I think, sadly, in many facets it does. Rebouding for sure, and you can't take a 7'0 center and run down court doing crossovers without penalty like you can in 14.
Old 11-21-2013, 03:00 PM   #23
Pro

kwas676's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
But a scarier argument is even someone suggesting that Live 06 plays better than 14. I think, sadly, in many facets it does. Rebouding for sure, and you can't take a 7'0 center and run down court doing crossovers without penalty like you can in 14.
Both bad games but no way is live 06 better then 14 that game was god awful, but graphic wise was better which is sad.
Old 11-21-2013, 03:16 PM   #24
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

I think if you went back to 06 right now you'd be surprised how better some aspects are better like rebounding is actually decent and players move and don't stand around with their heads down looking at the ball hit the floor.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »