Home

NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox One) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2014, 06:02 PM   #201
Rookie

ifitbeginsitends's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

hmmm! that's interesting. I turned on the xbone, started live and signed in, got 2 updates, some rosters! and played a really fun game! no pass back bugs in this one! still saw a couple late clock a.I. hang ups but overall it was a really fun game. idk if they sent out new patches, tweaked something somewhere but I had a really fun game! so today was a good day. I was able to see the little changes they implemented, saw some really really cool passing animations. especially one in air wrap around pass to a cutting Dwight Howard! the passes are now with a purpose. maybe too much so at times and the passing animations match the velocity of the passes. so today ill shout out the developers for on going support! and hopefully we get a fully polished game next year!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2014, 06:19 PM   #202
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
Damn that sucks. I haven't run up against it yet, was hoping it was fixed. I mean in all honesty, I'm really enjoying the game, but if I played a close game for 47 mins and the glitch happen, I'd be pissed. IMO, that's a game killer.

I was moving past the cpu not calling TO and lack of fouls, but that is just unacceptable. Scott said they were going to look into this when it was shown to him months ago and it's still not fixed.

It is unacceptable. I also recorded it, but there is really no use in uploading it since they don't seem to have any intent on fixing bugs...

Crazy, I went from excited about a patch to begin this week, to putting this game down for good...

I take it back...EA did do something revolutionary in sports gaming with their update...not include a single bug fix...

Sorry for my tone....but I am obviously annoyed...lol
Old 02-13-2014, 07:08 PM   #203
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

No apologies necessary. Like I said, I'd be annoyed as well. I haven't come across that yet, but trust, if I did I'd voice my opinion quickly.

The frustrating thing is, I love bball and video games so I'll continue to play Live since I have the digital version, but the minute that glitch happens... delete!

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 02-13-2014, 08:07 PM   #204
Pro

DIRK41NOWITZKI's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, X...

Scott O'Gallagher will be doing a twitch stream at 9 pm eastern for those interested.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk

Last edited by DIRK41NOWITZKI; 02-13-2014 at 08:19 PM.
Old 02-13-2014, 08:13 PM   #205
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK41NOWITZKI
Scott O'Gallagher will be doing a twitch stream at 7 pm eastern for those interested.

*9 eastern
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2014, 08:18 PM   #206
Pro

DIRK41NOWITZKI's Arena

NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, X...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosey101
*9 eastern
Oh yeah thanks, I changed it to my time zone in my head lol

Old 02-13-2014, 09:21 PM   #207
Rookie

TyShawn's Arena

Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, X...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK41NOWITZKI
Scott O'Gallagher will be doing a twitch stream at 9 pm eastern for those interested.

Link please.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:29 PM   #208
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

http://www.twitch.tv/winnerswin20?sf19716126=1

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »