Home

NBA Live 15 Screenshot - NBA Twitter Handle on Official Game Ball

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Screenshot - NBA Twitter Handle on Official Game Ball within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2014, 12:12 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15 Screenshot - NBA Twitter Handle on Official Game Ball

I really hope their PR or marketing department does not screw Live 15 over like they did Live 14. Its cool that they want to show us the comparisons between this year and last's year definition in the game ball, but they truly know what we want to see. August has arrived and they are now on the clock, so prove to us why we need to trust you guys again by showing us the gameplay baby!
Old 08-01-2014, 04:43 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 3
Nba Live fans are so delusional its a ball and some shorts. If they have the same stiff animations Nba Live 15 will be the nail in the coffin on the Nba Live series. I like competition but Nba Live hasn't even been in the same league as Nba 2k in the last few years.
Old 08-01-2014, 05:32 PM   #51
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolaid251
Nba Live fans are so delusional its a ball and some shorts. If they have the same stiff animations Nba Live 15 will be the nail in the coffin on the Nba Live series. I like competition but Nba Live hasn't even been in the same league as Nba 2k in the last few years.
Well, duh. NBA Live hasn't even been released in the last few years, with the exception of last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2014, 06:20 PM   #52
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
But this is a screenshot detailing one of the biggest complaints about last year out of the gate. Once animation videos release, if they don't look good, fine. But saying that this saved him $60 when you have no clue about the animations is what I was referring to.

I get your point fully, he didn't word his out. So his point was out of context. I get the both of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes
Old 08-01-2014, 07:44 PM   #53
Rookie

Not hype all this yr I think last yrs awful bball games and then no info on both will most likely mean bs product
Old 08-01-2014, 09:59 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolaid251
I agree with your post! I hope they put all the failure from past cancellations and poor titles into reflection and finally give the consumers a product that can finally be respected all around, but we always have to prepare for the worst with them because of their reputation.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:27 PM   #55
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
I hope they plan on releasing some info within the next week as well since 2K apparently will be. Half of me likes that they're being kind of quite because I like to think that maybe their hiding a beast of a game behind the curtain, but then the other half of me is thinking, "Dude this is EA and they've been releasing horrible products for years, silence from them probably means something bad." But I guess I'll have to wait and see. As for the screen, I really like all of the small details. I've been thinking that if they could improve visuals and make animations smoother, I'll buy it before 2K. 2K's spacing is terrible and I always end up quitting a game half way into it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2014, 01:35 PM   #56
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3
We all know the graphics will be a lot better, if you've seen UFC up close you know EA has the abilities to bring real life graphics to a game, I'm more interested to see how the overall game flows. I'm sure not a lot of you still play 14, but it does play a lot better than when it came out, Just need A LOT of new animations regardless if players move like real life players. FIFA 15 is the standard, and that game right now looks impressive. I don't care if they add new features next year, as long as they improve the current ones along with the game play, I think it'll change the overall perspective of the game.

I'm hoping they released Dev Diary videos like what they've been doing with NHL 15 and FIFA 15, even Madden, to give people a closer look at all the improvements as well as showcasing the overhauled game play.

Also, nobody is talking about collisions, hopefully they've added a lot more

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »