Home

NBA Live 15 Shown Last Night at GameSpot Expo, Not Shown Today at All

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Shown Last Night at GameSpot Expo, Not Shown Today at All within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2014, 03:39 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15 Pulled From the Show Floor at the GameStop Expo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
2k is playable.... has been since gamescom. I thought you did your research before coming to a blog.. Geez, the links you guys go through just to justify or defend is getting crazy!

The footage we got is garbage. We got nothing that we can actually properly look at, same as Live. Not defending Live. It was clear it was being shown for a day.

Do I agree with showing it for a day? No, they should let people try it out but lets not act like the plan for EA to let people play for multiple days and all of sudden decided not to.

I understand why Live and EA are bashed so much and that's fine but whats with the double standard? 2K is being released in less then a month and we have no official footage. EA at least put out some official footage.

I dont expect Live 15 to be this amazing game. I just dont get how some of you can look at Live's state and be like its hopeless and not say that about 2K.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:43 PM   #34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
2k is playable.... has been since gamescom. I thought you did your research before coming to a blog.. Geez, the links you guys go through just to justify or defend is getting crazy!

I also wanna add another thing. I've been reading this forum for years and every year its the same thing. Excited for Live and EA to make a game, get let down, 2K comes out, gets great reviews, a month later 2K doesn't even work properly and people on this site are ready to boycott it.

Neither company seems competent enough to actually make a proper game that's fresh every year. It's the only reason why im being patient with Live 15, it's because I have no choice. I'll probably get burned again but basketball games desperately need competition.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:52 PM   #35
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

OVR: 1
EA can't be serious. They're really going to go down this road again. They're really going to alienate what little fans they have left. Damn shame really. We all want live to succeed but they sure know how to make it hard.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 03:54 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 1
Give up and merge the NHL and NBA teams and maybe between both of them they can finish a game...
Old 09-10-2014, 04:13 PM   #37
MVP

NBA Live has become the biggest joke in sports gaming history. Just give it up already EA. It's getting embarrassing at this point. Even if the game turns out to be decent, they've already alienated so many on the fence potential customers just by the way they choose to go about marketing the game smh. They're shooting themselves in the foot.
Old 09-10-2014, 04:47 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrancato157
Really makes me question the "positive feedback" this games been receiving if it's coming from mangers that will sell the game. Makes you wonder if they have some incentive to praise it
Ya think!?
Old 09-10-2014, 04:56 PM   #39
Rookie

I don't know if the game is good or bad, and make no judgement in that regard. But one thing is for certain... what a marketing and PR disaster... EA handled this series so poorly. Absolute disaster.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:40 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface844
I also wanna add another thing. I've been reading this forum for years and every year its the same thing. Excited for Live and EA to make a game, get let down, 2K comes out, gets great reviews, a month later 2K doesn't even work properly and people on this site are ready to boycott it.

Neither company seems competent enough to actually make a proper game that's fresh every year. It's the only reason why im being patient with Live 15, it's because I have no choice. I'll probably get burned again but basketball games desperately need competition.
We have seen more about the other game than this one is all i'm saying. Also you have been reading these forums for yr, BUT you just decided to join this forum in Sept.2014? Why is that sir?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »