Home

NBA Live 15 and First In-Game Update Available Today, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 and First In-Game Update Available Today, Post Your Impressions within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2014, 07:21 PM   #105
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NBA Live 15 and First In-Game Update Available Today, Post Your Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Hopefully it's something they can toggle...I'm barely tapping the button like I'm throwing a lob pass in madden and I'm still getting a "late" message, lol
Interesting...I played online earlier today and even with Steph Curry's quick release I was getting "early" releases. I actually had to hold the shoot button down longer than I wanted to with him...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2014, 07:32 PM   #106
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuSHeD OuT860
like i said some players look realistic...when they players shoot it does not look realistic at all...especially when they dunk...i dont know if live is trying to be a simulation game or an arcade game...and that doesnt take any real skill at all..all you have to do tap the button....this gameplay is horrible for a next gen game...i use to be a huge live fan...and i expected this game to be good after hearing postive thoughts from people..but this game is just simply terrible..ea sport just needs to work with 2k..they can work on the presentation while 2k does the gameplay...if this game was good i was open to maybe purchasing it but i guess thats out the question
Horrible? Haha I guess so man. You also must be great at this game because without cheesing your not plowing thru the comp on superstar.'if your not trying to play these games like a real basketball game then why play them? I can cheese on 2k on the highest difficulty. To me sports games in General don't require too much skill to pick up and play if your not playing it realistically. I respect your opinion tho.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:37 PM   #107
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam Fan
Is there a bug with the ESPN camera? It seems closer than what I've seen last week.

Looks good. Did you get the patch? Try changing it to EA then go back to espn
Old 10-28-2014, 07:38 PM   #108
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Subbing works great and love changing rosters on the fly and seeing stamina onscreen cough cough.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:46 PM   #109
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I was looking for that after the game to see if I actually got the win since he quit....but I couldn't find it...I'll check again when I boot the game back up...
Ok cool. If you get a sec. Also, how's the fatigue online ? Do starters get tired? Do bench players get some burn?
Old 10-28-2014, 07:57 PM   #110
Rookie

Maybe it's just me, but it seems impossible to beat anyone off the dribble. I had Steph Curry, and I couldn't even get a step on Ish Smith.

I also feel like even though players seem to feel more like themselves than they did last year, there's not as much differentiation as their should be between players. That could be me adjusting to the controls, however.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:58 PM   #111
Banned

OVR: 0

Payed the Mavs, every shot Dirk took in the post was a 1980's sky hook, will they be fixing this and other player styles?
The shot button is broken, shoot with LaMarcus Aldridge and you call really tell how bad it is.
Standing dunks need to be to down, Dirk Nowitzki was dunking on people in the paint like Shaq
Graphically better than 2K15 accept for some players faces and bodies being off
Love the physics in the paint and the block shots
Jumping tradition animations need work, they still jump like jack in a box
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2014, 08:11 PM   #112
Pro

bowld's Arena

OVR: 9
Played the demo and while much improved the game just feels too loose and arcady for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »