Home

NBA Live 16 E3 Gameplay Trailer and Details, New Mode Announced Later This Summer

This is a discussion on NBA Live 16 E3 Gameplay Trailer and Details, New Mode Announced Later This Summer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2015, 08:03 PM   #41
Rookie

Peninc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA Live 16 E3 Gameplay Trailer and Details, New Mode Announced Later This Summer

People want physics based basketball games as opposed to canned animations and that's what Live is trying to give us. I respect that. 2K has given us canned animations for years, and it looks great but it takes the control away and ruins that "anything can happen" feeling.

Personally I liked the trailer. I dont mind a little lack of fluidity if everything is based on actual physics. Looking forward to seeing more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2015, 08:13 PM   #42
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: NBA LIVE 16 Official E3 Gameplay Trailer

After watching the presentation and trailer, it seems like Live has improved its animations. I know EA cherry-picked the clips shown and I still saw some awkward transitions like Ibaka after the block attempt and some off-ball defenders movement but it's definitely better than last year. Now I need to watch any gameplay videos from E3 to verify those thoughts.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:16 PM   #43
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 16 E3 Gameplay Trailer and Details, New Mode Announced Later This Summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoaxum
JR smith is face was different from Live 15, so not all of them are same. I can list some others but you got my point i think.

I don't think he was scanned last year, that's why. But deandre, D rose, Kd, ect all look the same but skin/ sweat is better with new lighting. It makes sense since it would be hard to keep scanning the. Same players each year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-15-2015, 08:18 PM   #44
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NBA LIVE 16 Official E3 Gameplay Trailer

Nice trailer and it looks more fluid, but it's still a trailer.

As far as animations, it doesn't matter if they add 100 or 5 billion animations, if they don't look right. They have added thousands of animations every year for years, but it didn't matter.

Hopefully, they have something special this time. This finished Live 14 can't be another puzzle piece on the way to a complete game.

Can't wait to see you-know-what.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:31 PM   #45
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

St watch the trailer again n noticed there's still no assistant coaches👎
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2015, 08:36 PM   #46
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

I watched the trailer live and again on OP, it just does not get me hyped for the game.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:39 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
I don't think he was scanned last year, that's why. But deandre, D rose, Kd, ect all look the same but skin/ sweat is better with new lighting. It makes sense since it would be hard to keep scanning the. Same players each year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i know drose hair style is different, i would have study the vidoes closely and turn on my live 15 to actually tell tho lol
Old 06-15-2015, 08:41 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peninc
People want physics based basketball games as opposed to canned animations and that's what Live is trying to give us. I respect that. 2K has given us canned animations for years, and it looks great but it takes the control away and ruins that "anything can happen" feeling.

Personally I liked the trailer. I dont mind a little lack of fluidity if everything is based on actual physics. Looking forward to seeing more.
i agree, thats the biggest issue i had with the other game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »