Home

Ultimate Team - Everyday We LUT

This is a discussion on Ultimate Team - Everyday We LUT within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2017, 03:57 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ultimate Team - Everyday Is LUT

The team challenges are such a chore.

No effort was put into making fun challenges because you literally have to play each team 4 times. It's then not worth it either as they give you the third best player on the team, eg the Rockets challenge gives you Eric Gordon.

Live 16 UT was much better and wasn't such a grind.

The other challenges are poor too due to the AI. In the sharpshooter challenge against the best 3 point shooters I had the CPU attempt just three, three pointer the whole game. The 'what if Melo was on the Pistons' challenge? Melo didn't attempt a shot until the third quarter and only took four the whole game.

Really disappointed in this mode after enjoying 16.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:52 PM   #34
Rookie

Sigh... it's like they simply don't care.

A new rookie challenge added today and Lonzo still has a default shooting style and not his signature one found in other modes.

Things like this and Ben Simmons shooting right hand in UT just make you lose faith.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:22 PM   #35
Rookie

pies's Arena

OVR: 1

challenges should at least be pro and allstar

they are a chore but worth it to get the greek freak
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2017, 12:35 PM   #36
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justonepost
Sigh... it's like they simply don't care.

A new rookie challenge added today and Lonzo still has a default shooting style and not his signature one found in other modes.

Things like this and Ben Simmons shooting right hand in UT just make you lose faith.
I feel ya. I'm hoping they listen to feedback and give us a LOT more, but I'd be lying if I said I was very hopeful. They do give us a LOT of updates and I like that, but will it be things we ask for this time? I will say, I think the gameplay is much, much better than the last few years, but LUT needs some serious love. Hope you have more fun during the season with the game. Good luck.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:50 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

Sniped David Thompson and Alex English for only 30k

Feelsgoodman
Old 10-08-2017, 12:54 PM   #38
Pro

OVR: 4

Let's talk budget ballers. Who are some great budget players I can get in this mode? I started the mode using my pre-order James Harden thinking I can always add more contracts to him. Bad move on my part. I have about three games left with him though before I can't use him anymore. I got the free Dwyane Wade card though to replace him so I'm good with that for now. Both cards slash the basket pretty well.

A budget player I recommend is Zach Randolph. Picked him up for like 2300 coins or so and he's a low post monster. Always gets and-ones and is unstoppable in the low post and drives to the basket against weaker players. Scored like 30 points with him his first game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PG: Reward Amethyst Steve Francis
SG: Jamal Crawford (Hawks)
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Carmelo Anthony
C: DeMarcus Cousins

6th: Stephen Curry

Coach: Doc Rivers
Playbook: Phoenix Suns
Old 10-09-2017, 01:07 PM   #39
MVP

videobastard's Arena

OVR: 14

I was tempted to try out the hero challenges but when i saw 5 minute rookie settings for the 1st game i didnt bother to play it. It just feels like a waste of time. I wish they would allow the player to at least play on the higher difficulties as a option if they wanted to.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:07 PM   #40
Rookie

NBA live 18 ultimate team is more enjoyable then 2k18 myteam to me. I would like so see live up the difficulty so it's not so easy doing the hero challenges. It's boring when you know you will blow the cpu out. I wanted to do the hero challenges to build my team up before I go head to head online since I just got the game. I already know people teams are stacked. I rather take my team of bums online right now so I can have a competitive game then do the hero challenges on rookie.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »