Home

EA Fix the H2H matchups

This is a discussion on EA Fix the H2H matchups within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2017, 02:17 AM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: EA Fix the H2H matchups

hi all
what do the number on the bottom mean in online games.
which one is my ping? left or right
it always is around 130 and the one on the right begins 130 then it jumps to 2000 then back to 100s
thank you
Old 09-21-2017, 12:54 PM   #10
MVP

videobastard's Arena

OVR: 14

I switched from the beta ps4 firmware to the latest 4.74 ps4 firmware and immediately after i played 3 straight online games with no error disconnection. That might of been part of the problem with users on different firmware.

I tested with the beta firmware with the new patch and there were still error code disconnections pre installing the 4.74 ps4 firmware. I suggest anyone having problems if not already to install the latest ps4 4.74 firmware.
Old 09-21-2017, 03:18 PM   #11
PC/PS4 Gamer

Rob. D's Arena

OVR: 14

Defense is non existent online. People are abusing the paint heavy. Now there seems to be some blocks that do happen but its all inside offense no jumpshooting except for the 3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2017, 03:36 PM   #12
Pro

goledensilence's Arena

Definitely see way too many points being made in the paint... This is both during h2h & Live Run games.

Also notice that the team shooting a free throw will usually get the rebound off a missed freethrow if it comes off the right side and you're not controlling the player near the rim. The CPU seems like it doesn't want to box out on the right side during a free throw attempt.
Old 09-21-2017, 05:13 PM   #13
Banned

MLBNFLNBALGS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob. D
Defense is non existent online. People are abusing the paint heavy. Now there seems to be some blocks that do happen but its all inside offense no jumpshooting except for the 3.
[ EA DEVS ] Do not listen to this guy... There are some defensive animals online including myself and I mean it's nearly perfect... From every aspect too.. All facets!! The CPU gets to their spots ( KYP has never been more important and that's soooooo authentic )... Yeah, you have those open lanes but they only present themselves when guys don't get back themselves!! It's no where near NBA 2K guys lagging behind so it does not need to be tweaked.. Ask anybody on that PS4 leaderboard first!! Please don't listen to this! I had a guy playing his first game kill me with Beal and Wall without going to the basket... He was going glass and everything from 7 and 8 feet out... That's his game!! I'm working out bench players from the elbow as we speak and all is fine...

Last edited by MLBNFLNBALGS; 09-21-2017 at 05:25 PM.
Old 09-21-2017, 05:20 PM   #14
Banned

MLBNFLNBALGS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by goledensilence
Definitely see way too many points being made in the paint... This is both during h2h & Live Run games.

Also notice that the team shooting a free throw will usually get the rebound off a missed freethrow if it comes off the right side and you're not controlling the player near the rim. The CPU seems like it doesn't want to box out on the right side during a free throw attempt.
You are supposed to box out every time the balls go up... On both ends!!! At the line, your supposed to get the shooter so if your cycling while the ball is up, you won't have that option... They are not paying attention to detail EA... ALSO, your supposed to get buckets in the paint.. Guys are 7 feet tall!! Those moments along with your actions create that type of game.. If you want more three point baskets, make them space the floor!! This is flat out outlandish!! Please don't listen to this EA DEVS... check in with the LEADER BOARD for any online feedback including myself... The guys putting in work and helping other guys come along is huge online so we don't need the game dumbed down when were out here teaching guys how to play and adjust to the NBA LIVE life...
Old 09-21-2017, 05:25 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLBNFLNBALGS
You are supposed to box out every time the balls go up... On both ends!!! At the line, your supposed to get the shooter so if your cycling while the ball is up, you won't have that option... They are not paying attention to detail EA... ALSO, your supposed to get buckets in the paint.. Guys are 7 feet tall!! Those moments along with your actions create that type of game.. If you want more three point baskets, make them space the floor!! This is flat out outlandish!! Please don't listen to this EA DEVS... check in with the LEADER BOARD for any online feedback including myself... The guys putting in work and helping other guys come along is huge online so we don't need the game dumbed down when were out here teaching guys how to play and adjust to the NBA LIVE life...
i believe he's saying if he has control of the point guard for example the big men down low wont box out by themselves lol great enthusiasm tho
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2017, 08:37 PM   #16
Banned

MLBNFLNBALGS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseyPlumGoat
i believe he's saying if he has control of the point guard for example the big men down low wont box out by themselves lol great enthusiasm tho
KYP.... Even if this is the case which it's not ( he couldn't have been anymore transparent ) it's stil " USER ERROR "... If someone can't box out, they shouldn't be in the game! KYP ( KNOW YOUR PERSONNAL ) Sorry But thanks anyway plum...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »