Home

Tuner updates

This is a discussion on Tuner updates within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2018, 02:22 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Tuner updates

It was about 4 weeks since i had my last game, i had 2 games tonight after all the latest updates from the game in franchise mode ,12 quartes on Superstar level.well, after all the updates the game is improved so much in all aspects.More & better animations,post moves & fadeway shots are now better & easier to be executed, complete game flow is improved.Cpu plays with higher awarness both on defence & offence.They select to execute specific plays more than before now, the play isolation with post moves & they open the defence with passing to the weak sides,more mid jumpers, more threes & step back jumpers,they even press full court when the game is on the verge & they are loosing which they didnt before the updates, the whole game has been "transformed" in so many ways.Great job EA, i really enjoyed my last 2 games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2018, 08:12 PM   #42
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

That's good to hear, I'll be tweaking my roster file (based on EA's last roster update), and then I will start a season (haven't decided which team to use).

I'm just concerned that EA will release another update and mess things up. Hopefully they don't touch the game once it plays good.

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 04-16-2018, 01:28 AM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss

I'm just concerned that EA will release another update and mess things up. Hopefully they don't touch the game once it plays good.
Yes I agree & I have seen this with other games in the past .I worry about this. On the other hand they may improve the game even more. Any way i hope they keep up the good work I think they are on the right track now

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I8200N μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2018, 10:42 AM   #44
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

Tuner updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Funny story. A new copy of Live 18 costs $29.99 here, but most stores don't carry it any more. A used copy at EB Games costs...ready? $34.99...yeah, more than a new one. Now get this - I saw a used copy of Live 16 at EB Games being sold for $35.99.

So to sum it all up: A used copy of Live 16 costs more than a new copy of Live 18. I guess that's some kind of a Canadian logic...

They’re lying I bet they have new copies. GameStop does it all the time. And eb games is under GameStop. It’s a known shady business practice. A few friends who used to work at GameStop told me managers tell workers to lie to costumers about not having new games so they can push out used games. Why they do it? Go figure they flip more selling used games. For example buy a game from us for 6-7 dollars and sell it for $30-35.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by SeaTownGamer; 04-18-2018 at 10:45 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »