Home

A week later or so, you glad you bought it?

This is a discussion on A week later or so, you glad you bought it? within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-10-2018, 02:03 AM   #17
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: A week later or so, you glad you bought it?

I get both games every year and I decided to get live first and wait for some pc mods to come out before I picked up 2k. Who knew though that I’d love this game so much that I’m not sure I can get away from it. Every game is a rollercoaster of fun.
Old 09-10-2018, 02:42 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Every night since Thursday has been an all-nighter for me I can't stop playing
Old 09-10-2018, 03:05 AM   #19
T.B
Rookie

T.B's Arena

Noticing a trend only the same people are posting in every thread or those that dont even comment on the 2k forum hmmmm
Old 09-10-2018, 03:21 AM   #20
Rookie

Cant wait to buy it because it is still not available in our area. Is it possible to buy it in PSN US from different region (Manila)? I believe it is not possible to pay via credit card since the billing address should be US address. Help!
Old 09-10-2018, 03:49 AM   #21
Rookie

k_reem33's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm loving the game so far. It's all about having fun and not having to spend extra money in order to do so. Great step forward!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
Madden NFL 24
NBA 2K24
NCAA Football 14
MLB The Show 24
Battlefield 2042
Call of Duty
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2018, 05:11 AM   #22
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

absolutely, I was a little distracted the last couple of days with the battlefield beta but kept playing this none the less it was fun to try out live 18 last year and I played it for a little bit before I reverted back to 2K.

this year this game is just so much fun on both courts the franchise really shines in the gameplay and the one mode I've actually got three different players LOL and I'm coaxing them all along.

really enjoying it much more than I ever thought I would to be honest. very pleased
Old 09-10-2018, 06:45 AM   #23
Pro

Loving the game and happy with the purchase but my god contested shots, blocking and rebounds needs addressing in a patch asap
Old 09-10-2018, 07:24 AM   #24
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLSmak
No regrets. I have some problems with it though.

I'm disappointed it seems fewer people on it. 5v5 live run is hard to fill, but when we did it was really fun. Everyone talks about the one being some great mode and the streets is fun, I like recruiting players and all but it's way too easy, like joke easy. The league is a challenge on superstar, enough that I would play a franchise just to have fun with the game play but I wanna get my three "the ones" up first.

Its easier to grind out traits in streets but I actually enjoy competing with the cpu in league. Esp on superstar. All star is hit or miss. Eventually I need to unlock some players cuz I wanna try court battles.

Nobody else got it, or if they did they aren't on it. The only guy I play with was a guy I knew on live 09 and re met last yr. So that's also kind of lame, but the game itself, I feel like it's mad underrated. It needs to keep growing but the foundation is great and it's way better than last year. That's what I don't get. Maybe it'll go on sale but it's like dudes this game... You all picked it up last year, why didn't you get it for 40 this year when it's so much better? Maybe they're all trying to get a head start on 2k.

-Smak

I didn’t bother online yet as I’m grinding to get my guy to at least 90. My PG Westbrook is currently at 87.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »