Home

1.11 update October 23

This is a discussion on 1.11 update October 23 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2018, 05:51 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 1.11 update October 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtics4Life
There goes the hopes for that. I'm stuck on the LA World Tour with Lebron, Magic, Bird, KD, and Kareem and it's basically impossible to beat. Everything is either stolen or blocked and of course they can zig zag and dunk/lay in everything.
And I finished all World Tour games with 15/15 challenges yet the game doesn’t give me credit for it.

F this game.
Old 10-23-2018, 07:03 PM   #10
Rookie

https://www.reddit.com/r/NBAlive/com...s_nba_live_19/

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Old 10-23-2018, 07:21 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 10

It seems like big man game play and lay ups are better. Like more double clutch animation less auto block, but small sample size.

-Smak
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2018, 08:30 PM   #12
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Not seeing any real difference gameplay wise, Nice store update though. Finally some black shorts, lol
Old 10-23-2018, 09:13 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 10

I feel like on superstar the one league the gm plays a lot more like it did at release. The cpu still blocks me but they block it out of the air. Only auto blocks came when they should have, and the passing lanes seemed more open. Had a bunch of and ones, LeBron made a bunch of tough lay ups on me.

I dunno. Maybe I'm crazy or maybe they tuned LA to be trash but it felt good again. Finally will finish icon I think. Just need to play like 2 or 3 more gms.

Lucky me my only complaint was offline superstar. We'll see how it goes when I'm not facing Mcgee but kuz was making some lay ups around me so I do think it's better. Made a bunch of hooks.

-Smak
Old 10-23-2018, 09:56 PM   #14
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Man I dont know if it's because I've been away for a while or what, but I had a guy literally jump 3 times before I finished my drop step dunk animation. Blocked me on the 3rd.

They gotta speed up these post moves
Old 10-23-2018, 10:59 PM   #15
Rookie

TSGuy's Arena

Ok so the gameplay definitely feels different, I reset the sliders to default and the cpu was not going crazy on steals and the steals that they did get were legit bad decisions not me just tryna do a simple pass and watch it get intercepted like before. The CPU's are not making every single shot either.

The funniest **** was not even lying after the game updated, I played Suns vs Warriors (All-Star) and KD got wide open for a 3 and air-balled it LOL it was like at the beginning of the game too. Anyways I noticed the lack of foul calls so I maxed out all fouls User and CPU and it felt way better. I got smoked though but it was fun. Getting open in the mid-range is kinda difficult. I kept dominating with Ayton and then later on I would give it to Ayton and they would double team and the open guy would sometimes cut to the bucket which was cool.

The gameplay is definitely better then the 1.07 patch, I'll have to spend a bit more time though. But finally enjoying the game again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2018, 11:39 PM   #16
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSGuy
Ok so the gameplay definitely feels different, I reset the sliders to default and the cpu was not going crazy on steals and the steals that they did get were legit bad decisions not me just tryna do a simple pass and watch it get intercepted like before. The CPU's are not making every single shot either.

The funniest **** was not even lying after the game updated, I played Suns vs Warriors (All-Star) and KD got wide open for a 3 and air-balled it LOL it was like at the beginning of the game too. Anyways I noticed the lack of foul calls so I maxed out all fouls User and CPU and it felt way better. I got smoked though but it was fun. Getting open in the mid-range is kinda difficult. I kept dominating with Ayton and then later on I would give it to Ayton and they would double team and the open guy would sometimes cut to the bucket which was cool.

The gameplay is definitely better then the 1.07 patch, I'll have to spend a bit more time though. But finally enjoying the game again
All I can say is play more. You’ll see the game is exactly the same. It’s the nature of live. Jekyl and Hyde.

I wanted to get in a few games before I commented. Played 4 games had some good, some bad, and some horrific, just like before today’s patch. I’m fairly confident nothing changed in regards to steals or blocks. Some games are good some are insane.

I will say I saw less sliding and wonkiness but I may may have just been lucky those 4 games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »